Remove all ratings besides Nebulous and Dumb.

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
i've never really liked the dumb rating, i always found it to be legal flaming since all it tends to do is instigate arguments and get someone banned

sadly head staff are adamant about keeping it
the dumb rating is the manifestation of hate in the universe

Reactions: List

Deleted member 3713

My dick way too small to have y’all on it.
Nebulae
i've never really liked the dumb rating, i always found it to be legal flaming since all it tends to do is instigate arguments and get someone banned

sadly head staff are adamant about keeping it
well is flaming really bad? its just the internet and these things should be taken as jokes or just someone that you dont know or care about.

Raiden

cool cat
Premium Member
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
well is flaming really bad? its just the internet and these things should be taken as jokes or just someone that you dont know or care about.
Yes it is because it creates a hostile environment nobody wants to be a part of

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
save for rating this op dumb for the meme, i exlcusively save a dumb rating for posts that are very stupid despite me knowing that the poster actually knows better and didn't have to do/say that stupid thing

i'm never angry, just disappointed

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

i suffer from a lot of inadequacy problems so when i get dumb rated or dumb bombed i start getting unironic panic attacks from the feeling of losing respect from people i want to like me and my content

most of my bans are a result of me going mental over getting rated dumb

Deleted member 3713

My dick way too small to have y’all on it.
Nebulae
i suffer from a lot of inadequacy problems so when i get dumb rated or dumb bombed i start getting unironic panic attacks from the feeling of losing respect from people i want to like me and my content

most of my bans are a result of me going mental over getting rated dumb
You may suffer from it but like, not everyone, if anything that's something you need to seek help for, not dictate what people can and can't say from an internet basis. (unless its things such as death threats and out right racism.)

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
You may suffer from it but like, not everyone, if anything that's something you need to seek help for, not dictate what people can and can't say from an internet basis. (unless its things such as death threats and out right racism.)
okay bahrainian arms dealer you don't get to say what's what

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

i just dont see the point in facilitating a hostile rating that serves no purpose but to go "haha look at this retard"

its designed to shame people

how is that not innately toxic

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
i just dont see the point in facilitating a hostile rating that serves no purpose but to go "haha look at this retard"

its designed to shame people

how is that not innately toxic
i just feel the disagree and dumb serve the same purpose its just a simple "i dont like this post" rating

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i just feel the disagree and dumb serve the same purpose its just a simple "i dont like this post" rating

dumb is rarely used for its actual purpose either way

most people use dumb as "i disagree with this post, fuck you"
or even worse, insinuating relatively reasonable posts are actually dumb

the only people i've dumbed are dr pepper and the rare post akin to husky talking about communism in the fucking creative section
the only rating i give out is usually a nebulous anyway