Suggestion Remove seatbelt to exit car

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
So many times I have accidentally hit F while driving (and while wearing a seatbelt) resulting in many annoying encounters where I dive out of the car at 100mph.

Make it so that if you're wearing a seatbelt, pressing F doesn't make you get out of the car unless you take your seat belt off.

Thoughts?

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
I think requiring someone to remove seat belt will be just as annoying or most won’t bother to put it on

Reactions: List

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I think requiring someone to remove seat belt will be just as annoying or most won’t bother to put it on
yeah they're annoying in real life but if you don't have them you die I think it should be a feature in GTA RP so when my crazed methamphatmine fuelled driver crashes into another car, he survives because he's smart enough to buckle up

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
yeah they're annoying in real life but if you don't have them you die I think it should be a feature in GTA RP so when my crazed methamphatmine fuelled driver crashes into another car, he survives because he's smart enough to buckle up
We already have seat belts

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
We already have seat belts
yeah but they should have the downside of having to take it off because its annoying and people won't use seatbelts and fly out of their car at 100 mph until they learn to use seatbelts unless it automatically goes on as well as off

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
yeah but they should have the downside of having to take it off because its annoying and people won't use seatbelts and fly out of their car at 100 mph until they learn to use seatbelts unless it automatically goes on as well as off
I guess if you don't want to fly out the window you'll put the belt on