remove the blacksuit

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
Suggestion: Removing the blacksuit from crafting, and the server entirely.
Why it would be worth adding: We can replace it with something better.

Necessary content:
To be le decided for what we want for upper-echelon armor, the resistance suits are working just fine right now

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
We have already, on numerous occassions, treaded through pages and pages of the workshop. It's really quite hard to find something that fits thematically and at the same time looks modern and aesthetically pleasing.

I would be interested in seeing what other playermodels you have in mind, if you want to have a look yourself.

WstStranger

Proton
Nebulae
If there is anything I am completely willing to do here (for free), and just out of pure hate and spite is making a finally decent BLEHsuit replacement.
So many flaws and fake details I want to BARF, why do you do this...

Reach me out all who are interested into the replacement, and we will talk! Otherwise, fuck you and your "traditional" model which is just conforming with mediocrity!

Bruzzo

8th generation bastard
Nebulae
I love rping as the SS from that one wolfenstine trailer!!

Keep the outfit that's more fascist and gimped than anything civil protection ever wore please please pleaseee
B54agHk.png

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
unless wst does make a replacement there isnt gonna be one that fits, and theres still the option of submats which make them look way more normal

all the ppl who care abt having blacksuits (lol) already have them or nearly have them

more people are just ditching them this time around anyway i think

Reactions: List

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
If there is anything I am completely willing to do here (for free), and just out of pure hate and spite is making a finally decent BLEHsuit replacement.

Reach me out all who are interested into the replacement, and we will talk! Otherwise, fuck you and your "traditional" model which is just conforming with mediocrity!
unironically do it
the resounding reasoning behind keeping it is literally just that it's black and harder to see in dark areas

rob

Nebulae

i'd unironically pay you

WstStranger

Proton
Nebulae
Got into the drawing board already... Hope I get to make something that does actually feel like a well armored guerrilla style rebels that despite the look they are human instead of some tryhard retexture of pure black with muh unninimity. I want the model itself tell a story to those who see it and feel cool yet functional.

May make updates on my thread, I guess. Most probably on Rebel discord since I tend to post smaller updates more often than otherwise.

Quoting time!

the resounding reasoning behind keeping it is literally just that it's black and harder to see in dark areas
Poor excuse. Next quote.

i'd unironically pay you
When I get it done and is certainly good, it'd be appreciated.

remove them and don't replace them, best option. winning!
This is it, real facts. Goodbye, then.

boots

spooky skellys
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
remove them and don't replace them, best option. winning!
if you remove them, it just means another takes its place.

we're looking into having some more variety.