GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
REPORT REQUEST

DefaultSeal.png

United States Court of Appeals of the 9th Circuit
State of San Andreas
Los Santos County
Information Request Form - Police Reports

Representatives of the named Law Enforcement Agency's legal department, or the acting department heads, must provide a redacted report within 7 days of the Court's approval. Information relevant to the case, such as evidence or witness statements must not be redacted.

Name: SILVER SUN
Filing Legal Counsel: SELF-DEFENDING
Reason for Request: To ensure a fair trial and to be free of false allegations made against my person.

Date of Incident: 22/10/2023 CASE NUMBER 1280, 09/11/2023 CASE NUMBER 1284, 10/11/2023 CASE NUMBER 1285
Filing Department: Los Santos Police Department Evidence Department
Department Head(s): Chief Wayne King (@Jamie), Chief Lewis Bray (@Jaydawg)

In conclusion, the 3 cases amount to: 5x reckless evading, 1x hit-and-run, 2x assault with deadly weapon, 3x robbery, 1x burglary.
The sentence comes to 210 months, which has been reduced from 420 months, with a 50% reduction approved by Wayne
The fine stands at $24575, that's with some charges taken off through cooperation.

There was also a sum of $2713 which was confiscated today during my arrest. As it is not associated with any crime, nor anything I'm being accused of and is entirely my own money, I would like the funds to be returned.

My main concern are the charges being brought forward on CASE NUMBER 1284 which occurred on the date 09/11/2023. I believe I am being falsely charged with these allegations, which I had nothing to do with, and the evidence is being withheld from me due to "sensitive information", therefore I am applying for a release of these documents to help me fight in court.

Reactions: List