Requesting Friends or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love My Fellow Man

Major Mario

Neutrino
Nebulae
Because I'm a depressed/depressing sod with very little support other than what my kitten gives me- biting, purring and many brown chunks in a little box- I figure it would be a good idea to have some actual human friends for once in my life. And, to keep me from saying something stupid and getting banned from yet another online community, maybe it's a good idea as well to have some friends from here. So uh... Ya know, if you want to have a whiny American on your friend's list, I won't argue. I play a lot of TF2 and Resident Evil 5 these days along with Gmod...

Reactions: List

Gungeoneer

Your neighbourly friendly guy.
Nebulae
I'll get heavily pissed if any toxic/flame-baitish replies will be made to this thread. If there will be any, I'll talk to a forum moderator about it. Just a warning in advance to people that think that shitposting on this thread is funny.

Dist

Proton
Nebulae
Why don't you get some pals face to face? Real life interaction is much more fulfilling than Internet friends.

Also if you want to play some rainbow six siege, CS:GO, Insurgency, Payday etc let me know.

:^)

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Still angry about MGSVRP not coming to life.

I have a couple games I'm willing to play, should have Overwatch on tuesday.

Dunjam

ae
B A N N E D
Nebulae

u just wasted ur money tf2 is better

Gungeoneer

Your neighbourly friendly guy.
Nebulae
I've played 500 hours of TF2 and kinda got bored of it.
Got bored of that game after like a hundred hours. Good ol' times. Don't enjoy those kinda games anymore, though.

Major Mario

Neutrino
Nebulae

I've seen a lot of footage of Overwatch. It looks absolutely fun- But I'm afraid it won't run well enough on my computer.

I'm not too keen on doing any Forum RP here anymore. If someone else were to start it up, anything really, I'd probably join.

Last edited:

Major Mario

Neutrino
Nebulae
My dude.

You dont have any friends?
If not, make some. Go to your school. Start talking to people.

Get a part time job, then you'll feel productive and make friends.
Graduated from University life under a year ago, but didn't really have any friends or people who I wanted to be friendly to. - And yes, I know what you're all thinking. In the words of Jesse and James, "There was something that prevented me from having friends" answered by "It must have been your personality".

Oh, I've got a part time job, and I love it. Housekeeping for an old lady's B&B. I also dabble in my family's farm business, that being the fruit stand, every now and then. I do consider all the nice people working for us there to be good friends, but no-one I'd like to hang out with.

I do love helping people out. Just uh, talking to them when there's other things on my mind can be difficult.

Damn, I sound like a bit of a sad sack here.

Nebulae
Graduated from University life under a year ago, but didn't really have any friends or people who I wanted to be friendly to. - And yes, I know what you're all thinking. In the words of Jesse and James, "There was something that prevented me from having friends" answered by "It must have been your personality".

Oh, I've got a part time job, and I love it. Housekeeping for an old lady's B&B. I also dabble in my family's farm business, that being the fruit stand, every now and then. I do consider all the nice people working for us there to be good friends, but no-one I'd like to hang out with.

I do love helping people out. Just uh, talking to them when there's other things on my mind can be difficult.

Damn, I sound like a bit of a sad sack here.
Go take some courses in what your intrested in.
Go to conventions and meet people there.

Dont you have any childhood friends?

Major Mario

Neutrino
Nebulae
I think I had two childhood friends, but they dropped off the face of the earth it seems.

I do have some internet pals. Maybe I oughta send them a few messages from time to time.

ertsu

Proton
Nebulae
I'm up for some Overwatch if you ever manage to get that shit running