Returning To Hl2RP

wack

A kidney-sized tumor.
Nebulae
I'm not entirely sure if this is the appropriate place for this thread under General, but whatever. Here's my small dilemma:

So I had taken a break a few months ago when LemonPunch was still alive, due to personal reasons, and a week and half ago, I returned to find it was, well, dead. I lost two characters I had invested a lot of time into, and I'm trying but failing to find motivation to return back. I just don't have the drive to return and restart all over again, and I know that plenty of other's have lost their characters I'm sure, but for those who returned even after all of it blew over, what was your motivation to return? Yes, this is a serious threat and not about satellites and how they're the instruments of the devil.

EDIT: Please don't explain to me why Hl2RP is such a great genre etc. I know it's a good genre, I love it, I'm trying to find actual drive to get back on and actually invest more of my time into it :grinning:

Last edited:

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
those who returned even after all of it blew over, what was your motivation to return?

The community mostly.

I had actually planned to quit playing G-Mod altogether until I got wind of this place, and I joined as quick as I could to be back with familiar faces.