HL2RP Revanox' Builds and Screenshots

Revanox

Nucleus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae

Waiting for the high pop on the server, I had plenty of time to spare and was in the mood to create a prop scene with HL:A buildings, too lazy to attempt S2FM (yet), I resorted to what I can do best: Propping in GMod.

Now, I am a sucker for combine architecture if not already apparent and I min-max my effort in regards to prop builds or map design when it comes to the Combine as a concept. With this in mind, my first goal was to create a scenic build that looks cinematic or atleast like HL:A, (also gaining motivation from TheParryGod's animations) and since I was already in the flow, I didn't stop to build and then just began to create cool perspectives (see 'References')

Now, with a lot of experience, fitting tools and motivation I actually find enjoyment out of creating these builds and would like to ask the community for some inspiration or requests in regards to locations/characters, so you can pretty much request your individual Character you'd like to see next, by just writing here and then I'll see what I can do.

Scenes:
1nNPY5C.png

UmM6AMO.png

References:
A7rJCdf.png
@ovxy

bipZi5i.png

wv9KvBZ.png
zWs2jVe.png
@Revanox

WRXTbMj.png
@Numbers