Serious [Review] Art of The Week

Inaudible™

Karl-Police Approved
Nebulae
LYBz7mF.jpg

I have not touched sfm in so long. Got bored and half assed the dopesmoker album cover hl2 style. Could not for the life of me figure out what I did to make the boot in the bottom right blurry and I hate it.
61BRnocDJYL._UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Could not for the life of me figure out what I did to make the boot in the bottom right blurry and I hate it.

had motion blur enabled and used the walk sequence

Elan

Proton
Nebulae

I cant for the life of me find a way to fix the grass jittering. I think its because the geometry of the surface it is cloning against is being stretched or deformed.

lemon

Sells cheap beer
Nebulae
Hey,

It's been about 11 years since I started this thread with Gurrazor back on LemonPunch. I just wanted to say a very, very big thanks to all of you. Time goes on, but there's still plenty of creative people wishing to show us something new. Thank you for still going on after so much time. Life goes on, life gets hard, but art can be created by each and every one of us. Your dedication to it is something special, keep it on and keep rollin'.

A very special thanks to @MaXenzie, who's been around here for more than I remember. You absolutely earn this week honorary win.

Keep it up fams,

Love ya

Aspect™

Proton
Nebulae
Hey,

It's been about 11 years since I started this thread with Gurrazor back on LemonPunch. I just wanted to say a very, very big thanks to all of you. Time goes on, but there's still plenty of creative people wishing to show us something new. Thank you for still going after so much time. Life goes on, life gets hard, but art can be created by each and every one of us. Your dedication to it is something special, keep it on and keep rollin'.

A very special thanks to @MaXenzie, who's been around here for more than I remember. You absolutely earn this week honorary win.

Keep it up fams,

Love ya
I swear I was looking at your profile a few days ago seeing you haven't been online in years, and now you pop up. You definitely don't remember me but your interactions with my character(s) were some of the very first I had in this gamemode, and I vividly remember some of them to this day (ⓚochi gang rise up).
Hope you're doing well fam, ty for all you've done.

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
Hey,

It's been about 11 years since I started this thread with Gurrazor back on LemonPunch. I just wanted to say a very, very big thanks to all of you. Time goes on, but there's still plenty of creative people wishing to show us something new. Thank you for still going on after so much time. Life goes on, life gets hard, but art can be created by each and every one of us. Your dedication to it is something special, keep it on and keep rollin'.

Keep it up fams,

Love ya
Miss ya lemon

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Hey,

Keep it up fams,

Love ya
the cuntcake speaks

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Hey,

Keep it up fams,

Love ya
you are an inspiration and an idol

Elan

Proton
Nebulae
Hey,

Keep it up fams,

Love ya
OMG I really wasnt expecting to see you pop up in here again.
I first started off first sharing my stuff with people by posting on here and in the LP artboards and recently ive managed to turn making pretty pictures into a carrer for myself. I really dont think I would have stuck with it for so long if I hadnt had such a helpful place to share my stuff to and I can really thank you and @Jamie for that.

Many thanks and yeah miss ya man.