2bfe5f973076.jpg

Reactions: List

Danny

Visual Powerhouse
Nebulae
AOTW / WEEK 27 OF 53 / 2020

Sorry, skipped out a week not sure why
But we're back on it

Heyyyyy this is pretty good, I like the colours and the effective blur usage and stuff. The curves in it all almost makes it seem as if his picture is under water as there's some wavey shadows on the rocks too. Speaking of rocks - I tHINK that this could've looked more sleek and clean without the one on the bottom left. Or perhaps just moved down a little to see the guys feet but aside from that - (a very tiny thing to pick at) This is great

Very cool colour choices here, especially with the skybox and I think it coulda worked really well if those lights were reflected in the scene more like coming onto models and props int he scene etc. If this was a map and not a scenebuild then understandable - but maybe some more supportive lighting would work well in future builds

This is pretty good man, like all the lighting is clearly set up and considered to show some realistic environment. The car might be a little stretches horizontally (to me atleast) but I do think this is some very impressive photo mashing. Especially the final end product. Personally I would've gone without the white vignette but thats just personal taste. Nothing bad to say really
coolio.gif

Very cinematic, you've got the lighting and each model composed super well, the blur on the table is such a nice touch too. Nothing bad here piggy - its a very well made and convincing pose. Especially some of the guys in the back and their expressions
coolio.gif

-
@Surrator for the BIG BOLD
YcrSaZOq_o.png

@Jaf for MEDIUM BOLD
9cQodnJ.jpg

-

giphy.gif

have a good week :-)
ttyl​

Dudu Fadende

Proton
Nebulae
It's me again.
Don't expect any more scenebuilds from me like, probably ever. I don't have the time to dedicate to building an entire scene from scratch anymore.
So have some generic crap.

951862acd4.jpg

Bonus Night Vision Version
13f2a219.jpg

Sausage Slingin' Kurwas
e5bf231c9484.jpg

Jaf

Thanks, I hate it
Nebulae
Personally I would've gone without the white vignette but thats just personal taste.
It's part of my character bio, the 'vignette' is just a leftover from being cropped from the main thing where it fades into a paper texture.

Danny

Visual Powerhouse
Nebulae
AOTW / WEEK 28 OF 53 / 2020

We do be out here, taking after my ol'boy Lemon and doing this late

For 'lazy' work this is still pretty neato, I especially like the laser on the right as a touch but it would be much cooler to see a few more of them around to fill up some of the picture to the top left or something perhaps as there isn't much there. Even an added building or bridge would've given some more character perhaps? The elements that show the boats moving in some way is well done as well. Me like, Dudu

I ain't ever seen a model like this here before, I like the vibes. And the pose really suits the lighting as well with some thought of shadows in mind (given how they're not entirely black, and have a lighter purple tone) that reflect well with the brighter colours. Very nice, would be cool to see some more :^)
-

no 'weiners', only great art :^)
coolio.gif

giphy.gif

Av been slackin lately and getting to this late, imma get back on schedule soon I promise
Have a good rest of your week
:^)​

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
I said I was learning guitar a while back, here's a video of me playing the riff from Two Minutes to Midnight by Iron Maiden

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
*cough* MegadethisbetterthanIronMaiden *cough*
cough cough Iron Maiden has given more to the progression and has a bigger influence over metal music than megadeth with ever have cough cough
[doublepost=1595216439][/doublepost]Cough cough Maiden also has a more consistent discography cough cough