TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae
image.png

SPOILER_image.png

SPOILER_image.png

image.png

i played half life alyx and all i got was this measly revivor [it is a reskinned baby headcrab with spark effects]

please please please let me know what you think :)

FEEDBACK GO

Reactions: List

Numbers

ok
Nebulae
was good for late nighter. maybe each room could have had more substance to explore but give risk of opening the doors to attract jeffs. more room to take risks beyond just the combat itself

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae
was good for late nighter. maybe each room could have had more substance to explore but give risk of opening the doors to attract jeffs. more room to take risks beyond just the combat itself
yeah i woudlve done that but i jokingly told you to log on to play an event and then you actually did so i only had 30 mins to both come up with an idea and build it hehe

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Nebulae
i was falling asleep for most of this (my fault) which is why i punished myself by purposefully stepping on the electric headcrab
good event though (i think)

Flippy

stoner rp
Nebulae
A really fun event for such a late night, the NPCs were used perfectly in my opinion and would love to take part in another.

Even if I did get fucked up a lot

WstStranger

Proton
Nebulae
Hmm, to me, I found it pretty good.
However, I do not think it was completely clear as to what we had to get as the main objective (Whatever that spark emitting ball really was), or may have been me mixing things up.

The S2K is S2K, so it is no surprise a missile instantly kills anyone, maybe S2M a little more in those sections considering most were at like low HP and no armor?

But, hey, seeing how the reviver absolutely destroyed the Jeffs was mind boggling, so, again, pretty good concept to introduce the reviver, could have gotten more polish and details over (Which may be asking much from a late night event).

anewaeh, sleep is good, wish i got to make my char shine a bit more than a witness that almost dies

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae
Hmm, to me, I found it pretty good.
However, I do not think it was completely clear as to what we had to get as the main objective (Whatever that spark emitting ball really was), or may have been me mixing things up.

The S2K is S2K, so it is no surprise a missile instantly kills anyone, maybe S2M a little more in those sections considering most were at like low HP and no armor?

But, hey, seeing how the reviver absolutely destroyed the Jeffs was mind boggling, so, again, pretty good concept to introduce the reviver, could have gotten more polish and details over (Which may be asking much from a late night event).

anewaeh, sleep is good, wish i got to make my char shine a bit more than a witness that almost dies
If you've played HL:A the ball is from the revivers, it's a power source that you can use instead of combine batteries
250.png

i was s2ming but people just kept walking into the path of the missiles. idk what happened with the shell tho, just bad luck

Flippy

stoner rp
Nebulae
If you've played HL:A the ball is from the revivers, it's a power source that you can use instead of combine batteries
250.png

i was s2ming but people just kept walking into the path of the missiles. idk what happened with the shell tho, just bad luck
shell issue

I was climbing the ladder and just saw a ragdoll deacon falling down along with a shotgun - looked goofy as hell

contained postal dude

returned, for real this time
Nebulae
I had fun! Glad my knowledge from a previous event of yours came in handy- knowing about the Jeffs and how they worked. Wasn't expecting the reviver to come into play, but it was cool! Always glad to take part of any events you do- I need to be more active for the civpro ones lmao. Thank you again!