Rimworld Officially Launched

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae

Rimworld has officially left beta and has fully released.

Mad to think that I remember playing the game in early alpha when it was first advertised on Reddit back in I think 2013 or 14, buying into the kickstarter around the time where kickstarter was notorious for scams and other shady practices, and to see that it is now fully released nearly 5 years later is amazing.

@egg dunno who else would be interested.

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
it was fun as fuck watching people making neb folks and seeing how far they make it

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
back when I still played blackquill got cheated on three times

sad life

One of the new mental breaks is colonists going wild and you having to tame them back, which is pretty entertaining.

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Man
I lost the savefile I had where I had a main colony full of junkies farming and selling drugs
And then a secondary colony where I sent all the bad people to mine themselves to death or get mauled by the local wildlife

Secondary colony was managed by a guy named Stefan who was part of my original crew and had set up the new colony. Stefan was a peg-legged man with a shotgun, 20 in shooting and a wolf.

Fuck what I love this game when you get into it

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
Had a pack of elephants gove mad over a psychic ship so I thought I was fucked until they ran into a passing trading caravan.
Got over a thousand elephant meat, some nice elephant leather and a buncha random shit and silver off some dead caravaners.
Good game.

RaphaelDeFusco

Electron
Nebulae
I remember making a base in the arctic/frozen region, building a house with a geyser inside to get free heating. I ended up eating my two other survivors only to end up dying from starvation later.

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
58-FDE59-E-2-BB2-4-AEF-9682-737-A4-A38-A082.jpg