rip brexit

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
It's a load of bollocks that "OH!!! We can't come out of the EU unless we get support from MP's" Loada shite.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Theresa May said it's still gonna happen regardless.

Idk, she doesn't seem phased by it.

Reactions: List

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I
Theresa May said it's still gonna happen regardless.

Idk, she doesn't seem phased by it.

I hope you're right. I see this as the high court staging a boycott and "WANTING A VOTE", It pisses me right off that because the inners didn't get their way, they're now doing all they can to prevent the triggering of article fifty.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
I

I hope you're right. I see this as the high court staging a boycott and "WANTING A VOTE", It pisses me right off that the inners didn't get their way and now they're doing all they can to prevent the triggering of article fifty.
I mean if Parliament can just say no then what's the point in a referendum in the first place to be honest.

It's their own fault for putting it on their manifesto, they should deal with it.

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I mean if Parliament can just say no then what's the point in a referendum in the first place to be honest.

It's their own fault for putting it on their manifesto, they should deal with it.

I forsee riots if it doesn't go ahead.

You saw how people acted when Nick Clegg buggered around with students and the tuition fees. think of that but on a national scale :P, But i might be over-exaggerating it a bit.

zoid

dispatch guy
Nebulae
Haha you'll get yours when Clinton drafts you into ww3 to fight russia...............................

Or you get trump, either way you're fucked.
u2bwQiK.jpg

praise the queen

Last edited:

pepsi fish

Electron
Nebulae
Eh, politics are interesting things. And usually lead people against each other even if they are good friends. That's why I've stopped politicizing.

pepsi fish

Electron
Nebulae
I don't agree.....

Talking politics has been interesting for once.
Seeing family members going at each other for the smallest shits I've ever seen makes you think. Even discussing international things ends up in hatred or generally disliking someone.
No, I'm not a hippy.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Seeing family members going at each other for the smallest shits I've ever seen makes you think. Even discussing international things ends up in hatred or generally disliking someone.
No, I'm not a hippy.
I guess it's different where you are politics wise.

Shouldn't be a problem to disagree with your family though.

do you read news articles in the newspaper about clint/trump?
Not US media, no.

And I hate the papers in the UK, most of them are just awful.

Reactions: List

REDACTED

Proton
Nebulae
I forsee riots if it doesn't go ahead.

You saw how people acted when Nick Clegg buggered around with students and the tuition fees. think of that but on a national scale :stuck_out_tongue:, But i might be over-exaggerating it a bit.
tbh regardless of how the votes went either side would have rioted if they didn't get what they wanted (probably)