RIP furries

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
This is why it should be done by people with actual event organisational skills and those who are qualified event managers. When will people learn.

Did you watch the video

The event organizers and managers weren't the problem. It was the people attending that vandalized and shat on cars.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
Did you watch the video

The event organizers and managers weren't the problem. It was the people attending that vandalized and shat on cars.
Well, what did you expect from people with mental illness lmao?
Shitting on pools, using diapers as an adult, flooding bathroom with shit, it's all behavior people with mental illness would engage in

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Well, what did you expect from people with mental illness lmao?
Shitting on pools, using diapers as an adult, flooding bathroom with shit, it's all behavior people with mental illness would engage in

There's a lot of furries on nebulous, saying they all have mental illnessess isn't smart and it edges on flaming.

However, I have never seen a non-furry convention where people shit in pools and wear fucking diapers.

Husky

Nebulae
There's a lot of furries on nebulous, saying they all have mental illnessess isn't smart and it edges on flaming.

However, I have never seen a non-furry convention where people shit in pools and wear fucking diapers.
There was a tumblr convention thing and someone pissed in the ball pit.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae

Ah yes, I see how it might be interpreted as such, I will clarify.

What I mean is, the people who were involved in these actions - the fact that they were furries is merely a coincidence
except for those sexually attracted to anthopomorphic beings, I'm sure most 'furries' are actually really big fans of robin hood from disney or some shit (hopefully?) and not wanting to fuck foxes with human hands

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
The fact they caused thousands in damages and threw their literal shit at people and property is just fucking disgusting and I hope they get arrested and the mental health help they need.

Husky

Nebulae
by mental health do you mean a bullet
sddefault.jpg

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
Someone should probably just lock this really.
went downhill fast

Vertigo

I'm going to the gym now! I swear!
Nebulae
despite what you all may think, I agree with the fact that a lot of people who do that shit, are actual fucking retards. This isn't to be mean(oh wait yes it is).
and I hope these people learn their lessons sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.