RIP Lil Peep

Clouds

Mr. Weedmans
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
You can't OD on xanax normally, like you'd have to take a shit ton (i mean a shit ton) to actually OD. You might be retarded after taking 20, but still. You can't OD unless you take a fuck ton of bars.

So, most likely it was either fake and pressed like a xanax, or laced.

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 1405

first off, I hope this death will show people that xans and lean aren't fucking cool, and you can die from them. It's sad he died, yeah, but I mean come on man you took six fucking xans. Like shit bro I get you might be depressed and shit but theres other ways to cope. It's sad, but its to be expected from someone who is a junkie. His own manager tweeted "I've been expecting this call for a year. Mother Fuck" so clearly Lil peep hasn't been doing very well.

Secondly, the xans were probably homepressed and cut with fetanyl.

Bork

Roleplay Punisher
Nebulae
8aac5b235235b0ed5c340ac818df2024.png

ESKEEEEETIT in heaven lil poop

Ace

angsty teen looking for attention
Nebulae
the chick who sold him the xans deleted her twitter - no idea if she's in custody or not but she should be.
ynoHc.jpg

her name is Mariah Bons.

You can't OD on xanax normally, like you'd have to take a shit ton (i mean a shit ton) to actually OD. You might be retarded after taking 20, but still. You can't OD unless you take a fuck ton of bars.

So, most likely it was either fake and pressed like a xanax, or laced.
You can OD on alprazolam just as easy on other potent benzos. Just need enough to
go into respiratory distress and literally dying.
and the amount needed cant be defined on pinpoint cause it can vary from person to person.
I think the running theory is it was laced.
They were fake pressed xans with fentanyl in em yes.

33rd second. He winked too. Im pretty sure he planned it and i wouldnt be surprised. He was left hurt over his ex, toopoor, an instagram """model""" that literally showed him a vid of herself sucking a friend of his off. Wouldnt be any news if this was about her too, seeing as she deleted quite a few posts she put up with her new boyfriend, tyler grosso, the owner i believe of a streetwear clothing brand (superrradical) after he was found dead. Also disabled comment functions on her posts.

goodnight sweet prince. nobody deserves to die at the age of 21, just 2 weeks after their birthday.

Last edited:

Bork

Roleplay Punisher
Nebulae
stay off xanax lol. this is literally the new wave of heroin junkies, next to drank. retarded shit