HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
fce.gif

Reactions: List

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
except wasn't it considered third partying?

Lol
He was inside when we started, but it ultimately did feel a tad disappointing. I would've liked if there was at least some vocal involvement before the gun was pulled to save the burger shot

it was still pretty fun, all things considered

Straven

Proton
Nebulae
unfortunately the video doesn't show the ensuing like 40 minute argument about diet coke between the robbers and the vigilante in the Hospital and PD lol

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
He was inside when we started, but it ultimately did feel a tad disappointing. I would've liked if there was at least some vocal involvement before the gun was pulled to save the burger shot

it was still pretty fun, all things considered
im sorry i forgot to set my voice range so you heard nothing and i made the situation a lot less than it could've been if we were both waving guns and yelling at eachother

my bad bro x

but also i'd been stalking that burger shot since u guys walked in
the whole video im CREEPING haha

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
im sorry i forgot to set my voice range so you heard nothing and i made the situation a lot less than it could've been if we were both waving guns and yelling at eachother

my bad bro x

but also i'd been stalking that burger shot since u guys walked in
the whole video im CREEPING haha
You were so fun, honestly, I hope you get a lawyer so you can get your gun back, justice for Paul!

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
You were so fun, honestly, I hope you get a lawyer so you can get your gun back, justice for Paul!
i think by far the funniest part was when i got burger shot doordashed to the holding cell and wayne came to deliver it sounding very perplexed