258b6d14-57a2-445c-bfc3-f85b34b4e40e.jpg

This gun is my new girlfriend

um.
F2280F6E38AF9362DE920B85D41629D7BF9CB539

this is the real shit...

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
ever since I updated my hardware it keeps telling me I have windows test signing mode on. But when I check it on cmd, it says it's off and I can't play any game with battleye

welcome to the Retirement

Narrative/Lore Manager
Nebulae
im writing this moments after the story actually took place. i was surprised by how wholesome some experiences may be.

>be me
>decide to play pubg for once
>boot up game
>owo what's this event gamemode
>everyone is put into an 8-person squad
>this is prolly gonna be bad
>put into a squad of autopicked players in a random TPP game
>mark droppoints on the map and get 2 dacias. to my surprise we organize everything neatly. form a good convoy.
>voip didn't fucking work so everyone communicated with leans, shots, beeps and other primitive in-game interactions.
>these games are really slow because everyone moves in large chunks. very few random kills. most of the time is spent casually driving the convoy with occasional pit-stops.
5IRSufN.jpg

>over the next 40 mins we form a silent bond as we run into the remnants of a few failed rando-squads and take them down with ease.
>the zone tightens an so do our anuses.
>we notice an active gunfight near a series of exploded vehicles.
>take the survivors down and loot them.
>sniper fire.
>oh no.
>it all goes downhill from there.
>a few were injured but were healed back. 1 guy died. we had to split up.
>anxiety at the back of my mind told me this is where the squad's tale would end.
>circle keeps tightening. me and 3 others stop by a cluster of houses and take our positions, preparing for the shitstorm.
>anxiously await while observing the intensifying gunfire outside.
>engine roars.
>the rest of the squad comes back to us. we set up defences.
>32 players left.
>airdrop dropped right next to us.
>ohfuck.
>the remaining teams notice the movement within our building and start gunning us down from multiple angles whilst completely ignoring one another.
>ww1 flashbacks.
>left alone in a safe room with the guy who's been patching me up while the rest of the squad supresses the enemy.
>outside is hell, gunfire goes on. our teammates desperately suppress the eneies. we're about to die.
>he looks at me silently. i know he wants to say something but he can't. he simply shakes his head a little at me.
>no longer able to bear the lack of communication under heavy fire, i pull out my glock and draw a big heart on the wall right next to him.
>he slowly looks back at me, still silent.
E2Z42Gc.jpg

>bam.
eya7NJJ.jpg

>a headshot through the window from an unexpected position. i quickly try to get him into safety and heal him but he is quickly shot from anotehr window and drops dead.
>only 6 of us left now. the enemies were approaching.
>with an internal scream, i quickly jump off the second floor and run across the open road, under heavy enemy fire, i manage to reach the cache.
>it's an m249 and an 8x scope.
>run back and almost get knocked out. just a few hp left.
>this is it.

>my teammates rush to me as soon as i enter and throw medical items at me.
>my morale grows with my health. soon i'm back to max as we hold out defenses.
>the circle tightens to the point where all enemies are dozens of meters away from us. the fire is more intense than ever.
>start mowing the fuckers from the window. this encourages my squadmates to play more aggressively.
>take down teh sniper who took down my love.
>we ran out of meds.
>this is it, isn't it?
>all mid-to-low health
>look down at the squadmate list and realize that our fallen comrades have not disconnected. even though they both were dead for minutes, they're still watching us. spectating from a far. rooting for us.
>their spirits are with us, aiding us in our holy war.
>with an autistic internal screech i jump out and start firing at all directions, picking at the enemies.
>the squad follows suit
>we take hits, no longer caring for accuracy due to how tiny the zone has gotten. we were just blindly emptying oru mags at the grass as our HP drained.
>lag spike.
>silence.
>a single gunshot.

R0l4iMX.jpg

i lean back into my chair irl and slowly exhale.
realize that this gamemode is temporary and will not last for long.
lowkey glad. it was a unique experience and, to quote my fave movie, "let's not come back here again. it'll never be as fun again".
it's truly fascinating how our team have managed to build a bond without saying a single word. we truly cared and risked our virtual lives for one another and this care and the flow of the game itself created this lucid narrative that kept me more emotionally invested. i didn't jsut have fun. i cared. they became my brothers in arms.

and it was wonderful.

Reactions: List

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
Boys there is this sick event going on which has 8 man squads. Who wants to join right now? playin on ts roleplayers Anonymous is the channel.

Honestly this gamemode makes this feel like ww3rp
[doublepost=1524258217][/doublepost]
Boys there is this sick event going on which has 8 man squads. Who wants to join right now? playin on ts roleplayers Anonymous is the channel.

Honestly this gamemode makes this feel like ww3rp
Nvm We on discord now https://discord.gg/kzTEsx