Ron

Developer
Developer
HL2 RP Server Director
Nebulae
Link to Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198067088152/
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53411212
Ban history: none
Current and past whitelists (previous iterations included, especially if you played Houndeye or a similar faction):
Civil Protection, Antlion

Desired name for your character (for logging purposes):
'Zoomer'

In what circumstances is it acceptable to start s2k?:

In defensive circumstances only, or if all parties agree. You can never initiate s2k on your own due to the power of the SWEP.

To what extent can your relationship with sapient characters develop, and under what circumstances?:
With humans I can be temporarily sated through food if they don't pose a danger which allows me to tolerate their presence for a time. If something causes startle, I have to return back to the wild state of a houndeye. While in this 'tamed' state I can't take sides in conflicts, help them defend, etc.

With authorization from the vortigaunt faction lead and the houndeye faction lead I can be domesticated by a vortigaunt only. Humans can never be trusted in a similar capacity.

Reactions: List

Simman102

the Scourge of Roleplay
Nebulae
ACCEPTED

You have other whitelists of high sensitvity and your answers very clearly show that you've read the guidelines.

It is requested, if possible, that you find time to describe your in-game encounters in a forum conversation with me. The faction is fresh and I would like insight into how I can integrate it with the server better.

Reactions: List
Status
Not open for further replies.