In Progress rp_hl2ongkong

• Thread starter Deleted member 7099
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 7099

revival of my old map, rp_shanghai_27. i felt like i wanted to go with a hong kong theming more with the gameplay design that a place like hong kong would allow with cramped street corners and plentiful alleyways

the main goal of this map is to make a cramped and compact map work with tons and tons of space for players to do what they like with multiple streets and city blocks that could probably have their own cultures entirely from one another. there's going to be no outlands or sewers, the map is pretty much one big slums area

i also had the idea to just have some usual buildings like union med and uil be combined like this
unknown.png

really sloppy concept art i know but i think it conveys my point. i want there to be enough space for the players while still being cramped and easy to find rp. it's like a condensed can of tuna pretty much. also i'm planning on having every single rooftop be accessible to add an extra layer of evasion from the police, so you can crawl into a little alleyway or climb up on a roof where they likely won't catch you. also roof chases would be sweet

give opinions and ideas

Reactions: List