RUINER

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae

RUINER_-_Banner%5B1%5D.png

RUINER is a brutal action shooter set in the year 2091 in the cyber metropolis Rengkok. A wired sociopath lashes out against a corrupt system to uncover the truth and retrieve his kidnapped brother under the guidance of a secretive hacker friend. Combine preternatural reflexes, augmented tools, and the arsenal of fallen foes to tear down and dismantle the corporate titans of virtuality dealers at HEAVEN.

Sophisticated & Brutal Combat: RUINER features lightning fast combat that requires a delicate balance of overwhelming, brute force, and elegant strikes to overcome all manner of savage opponents. Blast through crowds or slow down time and hand select your points of attack before unleashing a storm of violence on the battlefield.

Cyberpunk Inspired Arsenal: Equip all manner of high-tech firearms and melee weapons to ruin all that oppose you. Employ state of the art gadgets like energy shield, dash augmentations, and the switch gun stun or hack the opposition onto your side of the fight.

Story-Driven Action: Violent confrontation is a means to an end and trust is a devalued currency in Rengkok as you navigate a senseless world with the help of a mysterious hacker friend.

Exceptional Soundtrack: Explore and battle to the intense beats of Khoven, DJ Alina, and famed anime composer Susumu Hirasawa (Paprika, Millennium Actress).

ABOUT REIKON
Reikon is an independent studio located in Warsaw founded in 2014 by four veteran game designers whose work includes the Witcher series, Dying Light, This War of Mine and Shadow Warrior. RUINER is their debut project as a studio and has been quietly in production since January 2015.

RUINER is coming on September 26th, for PC, Xbox One and PS4, published by Devolver Digital

This game kinda' flew under the radar, so here's to hoping for Hotline Miami: Cyberpunk

Reactions: List

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
been followin this little gem since its E3 trailer
seems like Hotline Miami with Blade Runner aesthetics which is pure ticks in my book so i cant wait for it to release

swexs

Nebulae
fuck i might get a good pc setup just to play this looks lit

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
meh, i expected something cooler with this

Gz2Uhf8.png

looking forward to hotline miami 3d though

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
devolver so its gonna be based

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
865fdc431e5624fc0e0912389d3042f68c93ad71.png
Hello Puppies,
---
It’s less than 2 weeks.
And It’s definitely better to be prepared.
But are you?
No.
You are not.
But wait.
There is a way.
<decryption activated>
<the screen shows the 19,99 number>
One final step.
<Devolver Digital and Reikon Games push the huge red button>
Now you know.
Now you have the full picture.
A ticket to the place you wouldn’t last for a day in.
Hours even.
Do you think you can handle this challenge?
Don’t think too much...
Our work is almost done.
Now it's your move.
---
RUINER will launch on 26th of September
on PC, PS4 or Xbox One for $19,99!
<RUINERS out>​

straight from release page​

Now available for pre-order, releasing in approximately 12 days​