Runescape

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
Are there any runescape players other then @Jamie & @Adriano in the community?
If so, do tell and please say if you're a RS3 pleb or true OldSchool RS player!

Any sort of combat level is okay, just wanna find out who else plays, and if people have good combats, might boss or something.

aeromantis

senior trash
Nebulae
I have an RS3 account, I played a lot back in 07/08 when i was 7 or 8 years old... I was running around in bronze armour when I had like 60 combat stats because I didn't know how to make money.

Right now I'm just too lazy to build a bank in old school,and just sitting with some decent stuff in my RS3 bank right now. Don't play much though.

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
Runescape three is pretty much dying out. There are fewer players compared years back and they give out 200 mil like its nothing in wheel of fortune or some shit like that.

Angel

Nebulae
Runescape three is pretty much dying out. There are fewer players compared years back and they give out 200 mil like its nothing in wheel of fortune or some shit like that.
Oddly enough, 'oldschool' is the future of Runescape.

Reactions: List

scrubmcnoob

Human Resource
Nebulae
There's new content.
Most of the quests in Rs 07 are still incomplete compared to RS3. If they ported actual Quest content, and kept out stupid shit like the wheel of fortune, then that be fine.

Angel

Nebulae
Most of the quests in Rs 07 are still incomplete compared to RS3. If they ported actual Quest content, and kept out stupid shit like the wheel of fortune, then that be fine.
They are making new quests though.
They will not port the RS3 quests, since most of them are tied to different, and mostly EOC, content.
Monkey Madness 2 is coming out pretty soon.

Red Dress

Proton
Nebulae
l started playing RS back in 2008 when I was 10 and in middle school because my older brother and his friends played. I recently got back into RS3 a few months ago and I decided to play OSRS again because I like it a lot more (nostalgia is a big contributor).

Currently I am level 37 in OSRS. Teying to get some well rounded stats.