RUSSIA FREEZES ALL COMMUNICATION WITH THE US

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
After giving the brief article a read, it seems that the minimal speaking terms have been active for a while now, although all communication is not entirely blocked as the article states they'll still talk when they need to.

It's not really things heating up, more business as usual.

Reactions: List
Nebulae
if your one cited source is the metro, possibly the most stupid free paper made for the lowest common denominator, then i seriously want you to re-evaluate your mental capacity, these papers are made to spread nothing more than fear and misinformation, making it out that all migrants are serial rapists and that "the loony left" is poisoning the water supply and brainwashing our children with "internet may mays from the hacker 4chan".

tldr; comms have always been sketchy between the US and Russia because their main goal is to avoid conflict and not start it.

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae

songs for the end of the world playlist; track one

MRJwGgn.jpg

Nebulae

"WW3 is coming guys gee golly I sure can't wait for a war based on the firing of warheads rather than the conventional military conflict I wish I could be a part of as an unemployed social reject NEET with a love of Trump memes and a shattered ego XDDDDDDDDDDD I'm sure of all people I'd survive and become just like my cool video game roleplay character XDDDDDDD"

- le ebin alternative derecho man

If I was a trained soldier deployed at the Russian border and saw even a single robot attempting to retreat to their mental safespace I would level my XM29 to their domepiece and put them down, war isn't a place for ironic memes. Even the loose mentioning of the name Pepe would be met with automatic gunfire.

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae

"WW3 is coming guys gee golly I sure can't wait for a war based on the firing of warheads rather than the conventional military conflict I wish I could be a part of as an unemployed social reject NEET with a love of Trump memes and a shattered ego XDDDDDDDDDDD I'm sure of all people I'd survive and become just like my cool video game roleplay character XDDDDDDD"

If I was a trained soldier deployed at the Russian border and saw even a single robot attempting to retreat to their mental safespace I would level my XM29 to their domepiece and put them down, war isn't a place for ironic memes. Even the loose mentioning of the name Pepe would be met with automatic gunfire.

implying 40mm can penetrate folded 100000 times steel silly ganjin....

847169841228430465.jpeg

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae

"Maybe if I type dumb enough I'll seem smart"
How about you listen into the radio freqs instead of shitposting