#savemarinaioyce??

ricefields

Electron
Nebulae

so basically this youtuber who was popular has been acting really shady recently, some people think she is on drugs and others think she is being held hostage.

watch the video for the details and tell me what you think

it probably isn't isis johnlugo

D

Deleted member 1381

It's either a really crappy scapegoat for a news story and attention, or fans just wanting some drama.

Reactions: List

Jojo Manning

Proton
Nebulae
i dont really give a fuck about shitty youtube drama, but i do gotta agree, those two videos seemed quite odd, and her eyes creep me the fuck out, but of course, she's completely safe and nobody should care. but what if she is just acting this way on purpose to fuck with people if that's the case then i wouldn't be mad she's attention seeking i would just laugh lol but people always be like "the sky is blue why is it blue is she trying to tell us something? why is that bush in the background trimmed so oddly??"

Last edited:

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
A talent-less Vloger has been kidnapped?

How.
Un.
Fortunate.

I bet she's loving it, this dumb theory probably just got her plenty of exposure.
I'd vlog if I made money out of it

Bada$$

Electron
Nebulae
I dont know what drugs she would be taking to change her personality, plus she doesnt even look absolutly off her lid... this is most likely fake

All Adm*ns are Bastards

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
CoczVXoWYAEjhmr.jpg:large