Scripts For Your Thoughts? | HL2RP² Retrospective

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i've spoken with a few people and given this place a few chances so far, and i feel like just venting my thoughts here

i'm not feeling it, like - at all

fair play to the staff who are trying to give players fun things to do, but i just can't see this leading anywhere in the near future, sorry

the previous iteration was so much more, i loved it, i made memes on a regular basis because of how much fun i was having

but this? i'm not feeling it, and i think i'm gonna be sitting this one out

have fun folks

really, understandable

i'm personally kinda unsure what you're saying that it won't go anywhere, when we've already done things to keep it rolling, but we're slowly building up.

although overall, I will say, this is nothing like the last iteration. if you loved the last one, you might not be that big of a fan of this one, unless you love city settings. i didnt enjoy the last one very much personally, even though it was fantastically well done by numbers and the team at large

to me personally of course (so biased), i really enjoy this iteration a lot. it feels fun, and there's vibes but there's still a lot more to do and a lot more in the works. although I do enjoy city side faction stuff significantly more and i just had one bad experience with rebelRP ages ago and have never been able to get back into it, but also could never get into the combine faction lel

although I do appreciate you trying it out, it's absolutely ok to not be an enjoyer of this round :)

Reactions: List

NiGHT

Quark
Premium Member
Nebulae
I have to disagree with the NPC vendor, the player owned vending machines would be nice
What is stopping it from happening then?
I'm ready to stock them, I want to get the newspaper in a vending machine, It will bring so much life and it did at the end of the last iteration, but they never had stock.
Food, Drink and Newspaper vending machines would be perfect. or allow use to have custom vending machines we have to pay for

rob

Nebulae
i'm personally kinda unsure what you're saying that it won't go anywhere
ah, sorry, i meant: i can't see this going anywhere for me, as in i'd be wasting my time if i kept playing

thank you for being so understanding though, i was worried i'd get dumbed to oblivion :)

Reactions: List