Secret under the 52nd Facility | Feedback

Laura

Nucleus
HL2 RP Senior Administrator
Nebulae

Hi. Thanks to the 52nd members who took part in the exploration of the secrets under the 52nd Facility.
One which I shared with the previous leader.. but he couldn't share it with you all before he died.
The secret was that there was water under there.

I think this was actually the first water level in HL2RP history.
I believe that at the very least it was unique. And something perhaps to remember.
I hope the story was coherent enough to understand what happened.
Regardless, share me any of your gripes before and after the water level. I've already sort of gathered my own list to improve on.
First, being no more water levels.
probably
Second, better structure for the event.
& other minor things.

ps. i am sorry for the one who drowned.. to death that is.. all who were drowning i am sorry too

Reactions: List

RedMan

Electron
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae

Overall, the event was relatively fun and unique. Please refrain from attempting to drown me in the near future.

The placement of loot around the environment had a sense of storytelling of its own, which was pretty cool. A lot of things to interact with and a simple puzzle that was relatively entertaining. I did wish there was a lot more to the underwater room, but I suppose it was supposed to be an intermediary room with a bunch of obstructions to the main room.

Nathant18

Blue Ball
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
The notepads scattered around were nicely done and the events surrounding the characters were easy to understand, it was a good event though the water bit did take a while (@Komchan told you the grenade would work!!!)

Komchan

nen
Nebulae
Great job with the event, the water part was a unique concept (apart from drowning every 9 nanoseconds)

Kinda a shame there wasn't like, hidden special stuff in the water room, I spent ages looking around because I thought there'd be like an easter egg or something.

Very quality world building, darn shame that guy who was still breathing tragically had an axe fall onto his throat.