Selling authentic old coin

Plankt0n

'dexterous'
Nebulae
@Plankt0n
[doublepost=1464007970][/doublepost]
Bet you don't even work for it

Only brats leeching off their parents have 2800 to waste.
[doublepost=1464008447][/doublepost]
sIR i do very hard child labor everyday to earn 900k kronor per day ok dont tell the police i sell M4's
Implying you earn 112SEK per hour as a 15 year old.

Plankt0n

'dexterous'
Nebulae
I don't have allowance?
This is kinda rude sir and made me feel very bad :(
The "I*m offended" trend is the cancer that's currently killing Sweden. But I digress, it wasn't aimed towards you, it was a general statement that no one have approximately 3000 SEK to blow if you don't have a really well paid job.

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
The "I*m offended" trend is the cancer that's currently killing Sweden. But I digress, it wasn't aimed towards you, it was a general statement that no one have approximately 3000 SEK to blow if you don't have a really well paid job.
it already killed sweden, its just spreading to other countries at this point sir.
and ik it was a general statement but having 3000sek to blow really isn't that much if you have an okay-paying job with some savings in your budget. My brother worked at COOP (the supermarket) when he was about 18-19 years old and he had alot of money to spend after a couple of months.

Cerberus

Proton
Nebulae
I don't have allowance?
This is kinda rude sir and made me feel very bad :(
wait, if you don't have allowance, where the fuck did you get the money to spend 2800 kroner on a coin? When I was 15 I could barely grab a job that paid below minimum wage, what the fuck are you doing to get the kinda cash that you can spend £220 on stuff?

do your parent's know you're spending their money is what I'm asking

Reactions: List

Plankt0n

'dexterous'
Nebulae
it already killed sweden, its just spreading to other countries at this point sir.
and ik it was a general statement but having 3000sek to blow really isn't that much if you have an okay-paying job with some savings in your budget. My brother worked at COOP (the supermarket) when he was about 18-19 years old and he had alot of money to spend after a couple of months.
Did your brother live in his own apartment paying his own bills, bought clothing/accessories/food and what not using his own money?

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
meanwhile im trying to find a job that pays me 5 Euros per hour but the german laws are too cucked

Reactions: List

Weeknder

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
No one fucking cares idiots im trying to sell my coin here just bid or get out!!!
:mad: