[SERIOUS] New York Bombing

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
tbh regardless of what you think
islam isnt exactly a ''praised'' religion

also christians and afaik other religions today aside from islam today dont kill themselves/others for the sake of ''allah''

also if islam was banned i doubt many would complain lmao
Have you read their bible physically? It's mostly the same as christianity but with more sand, rugs, names, and different languages.

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Have you read their bible physically? It's mostly the same as christianity but with sand culture, names, and speech.

There is 100% quotes from the Islamic bible that state to remove the heads/fingers off non-believers of Allah.

REDACTED

Proton
Nebulae
Have you read their bible physically? It's mostly the same as christianity but with sand culture, names, and different languages.
i cant tell whether ur acting thick on purpose or not

all i can say is do some actual research on the Quran and you'll find results that arent pleasing

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i cant tell whether ur acting thick on purpose or not

all i can say is do some actual research on the Quran and you'll find results that arent pleasing

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

REDACTED

Proton
Nebulae
Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

was just about to post that

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').
[doublepost=1474586546][/doublepost]
Like throwing rocks, crucify, decapitate, and burn alive non christians.
please stop posting

MaXenzie

Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Like throwing rocks, crucify, decapitate, and burn alive non christians.

Ah, so what you're saying is...

Religion leads to people doing stupid shit.

ISIS wouldn't exist without Islam to kickstart it.

The Orlando shooting probably wouldn't have happened without Christianity.

WW2 wouldn't have started without Jews, since the only reason Hitler came into power was because he used them as a scapegoat.

You literally said before that Christianity isn't bad, but in America, it's worse than ISIS but no one cares because it's just that common of a thing.

green name

Proton
Nebulae

WW2 wouldn't have started without Jews, since the only reason Hitler came into power was because he used them as a scapegoat.

You literally said before that Christianity isn't bad, but in America, it's worse than ISIS but no one cares because it's just that common of a thing.
>says religion caused and is causing many issues in society and lead to many disasters
>does not mention how the roman church civilized northern europe which was due to spread of religion and more or less replaced the shit religions of the past that includes hellenic religions, norse religions and mayan religion shit
>does not consider different problems that could be caused without religion
>is british and thinks he knows more about americans than americans know about themselves
gee with that logic you can call hitler and mussolini a savior for bringing their countries out of depression, debt and turned their countries into huge economic powerhouses while ignoring the fact hitler killed jews and mussolini killed ethiopians

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
Religion did one thing right, though.

It kept the family unit intact through the fear of God. The one lasting relationship that will live on throughout your life is systematically destroyed in Western culture through debts while your young, feminism, and consumerism.

No one can afford kids and most people get out of their parents house because they want "independence" yet their school(s) have not touch them the proper life skills one needs to survive "independently" hence most move back home or go into deeper debt.

Then they push their debts onto their kids who are forced to become "independent" or starve due to their parents.

Boom, the nuclear family unit is gone replaced with "independence". Religion incited hate, "holy" wars, and misguided notions in life, but it did keep us together through thick and thin within out own communities while keeping outsiders out through a united front. We don't have that connectiveness anymore.

Gabby

Atom
Nebulae

fe0.jpg

Malcolm X was the only good muslim in the world, everyone else is shit all through out history

Last edited:

swagile

Atom
Nebulae

WHOA HE BOUGHT EXPENSIVE STUFF AND MADE IT FREE.

I do not believe for one second that a billionaire is at all innocent. Anyone who is in the billions had to make hundreds of thousands of others poor and destitute to get there which is as bad as murdering someone in our capitalist society. Instead of funneling that money back into the American economy, he donates it all to 3rd world country relief centers, aka welfare for 3rd world country people.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
I'm pretty sure it's not good that the only reaction I can fester at this point in time anything like this happens is "Another..?"