GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
4950e30843e05c7919a487952c4bf1f0.png

5b2a11f160fe01ac13ab06e777e4fd3f.png

So mature.

LykosNychi

Nucleus
Nebulae
All you fucking cunts making memes about this need to fuck off and get a reality check. I have friends in Turkey, we have community members in turkey, I have fucking family in turkey. Just because I don't fucking live in turkey does not mean that I should not be worried by this, and that I should make memes. Civilians and citizens are/were at risk since the moment this started, especially when the AKP started telling citizens to take to the streets, with the intent of disrupting the armed military forces who opposed them.

I'm sorry for being a genuine human being who is worried about the lives of friends and family in a state where part of the military has entered armed fucking combat with it's own government and forces, while the rest of you sit here making WW3 memes. There are people literally on this thread who are/were fearing for their lives.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
All you fucking cunts making memes about this need to fuck off and get a reality check. I have friends in Turkey, we have community members in turkey, I have fucking family in turkey. Just because I don't fucking live in turkey does not mean that I should not be worried by this, and that I should make memes. Civilians and citizens are/were at risk since the moment this started, especially when the AKP started telling citizens to take to the streets, with the intent of disrupting the armed military forces who opposed them.

I'm sorry for being a genuine human being who is worried about the lives of friends and family in a state where part of the military has entered armed fucking combat with it's own government and forces, while the rest of you sit here making WW3 memes. There are people literally on this thread who are/were fearing for their lives.

Ever considered that we're joking and making light of the situation so it's not cripplingly depressing?

Reactions: List

Praise

Hot wet beef
Nebulae

Just a bit of roleplay innit

EliteEwker

Rowdy Bastard In Your Teamspeak Channel
Nebulae
You yankee's make me sad, i am maybe not going to live tomorrow
Your not going to die. The military has only killed like 5 islamist protesters people are only getting warning shots. There are people sitting on tanks and APCs the army in Istanbul doesn't want to kill anyone they are confused whats going on themselves they were told there is a protest go here. Praetorian even thinks that this whole coup is staged for the President to get more influence

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae

Mapo is there and meming.
Sometimes you need to cheer yourself up with the memes.

Berke

literally the most irrelevant operator
Nebulae
some say a turkish gov helicopter has been shot down by a Jet
Not only one. Two Police helicopters helping the government has been shot down by Military F-16s

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae

Y'know while I'm sometimes not the most serious guy, people make jokes about the holocaust, 9/11 and genocides daily.

Plus, this event isn't like a terrorist attack, and I don't recall seeing the military slaughter people for no reason so far. Sure there have been shootings but if people are doing what they are told I.E staying in doors, they'll be fine right?

People are gonna make jokes about the situation regardless if it happens today, tomorrow, next week etc.

rang

aussie turk
Nebulae
It's over. All force commanders denied involvement, said they're all traitors. Soldiers in TRT are caught - places and the Bosphorus bridge are all opened. The coup jets and helis are taken down. Coup soldiers arrested.

Police special forces have officially 17 dead

LykosNychi

Nucleus
Nebulae
Y'know while I'm sometimes not the most serious guy, people make jokes about the holocaust, 9/11 and genocides daily.

Plus, this event isn't like a terrorist attack, and I don't recall seeing the military slaughter people for no reason so far. Sure there have been shootings but if people are doing what they are told I.E staying in doors, they'll be fine right?

People are gonna make jokes about the situation regardless if it happens today, tomorrow, next week etc.
Police and military are in open armed conflict, civilians are swarming military positions, it's only a matter of time.

Medic

Proton
Nebulae
30 page wth happened

By the way fresh news from the place, the attempt seems to be over. Erdogan's supporters pretty much have the upper hand and all cities are awake with his supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.