[SERIOUS] Turkey martial law

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Wolf

Neutrino
Nebulae
Turkish Armed Forces ; is taking over the government because of human's rights democrasy
Mr.Wolf: All of National jobs are still going on
Mr.Wolf: We proof we will be okay with all of the world countrys
Sorry about broke english you can understand the basics

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
30l6ALO.png

yo sned translate pls
http://pastebin.com/pfnxm3Up

Türk Silahlı Kuvvetleri; anayasal düzeninin, demokrasinin, insan hak ve özgürlüklerinin tekrar temin ve tesisi; ülkede hukukun üstünlüğünün yeniden hakim kılınması; bozulan asayiş düzeninin tekrar sağlanması; maksadıyla ülke yönetimine bütünüyle el koymuştur.

Tüm uluslararası anlaşmalarımız ve taahhütlerimiz geçerliliğini korumaktadır. Tüm dünya ülkeleri ile iyi ilişkilerimizin devam edeceğini temenni ederiz.

Genelkurmay Başkanlığı

Translation:
Turkish Armed Forces; The constitutional order, democracy, human rights and freedoms and plant supplied again; The judge again made the rule of law in the country; the re-establishment of the deteriorating public security order; purpose of the administration of the country was completely confiscated.

All international agreements and our commitment remains valid. with all countries of the world, we hope to continue our good relations.

// i dunno this was the best i could find on the reddit page

Reactions: List

Lykaia

this- is my curse
Nebulae
I really hope this all comes to a quick, and mostly positive conclusion.
Scary times we're in, man. 2016 has been a fuck of a year for global politics.

JohnLugo

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
fucking edgy
dude look at you you're the definition of edge man
[doublepost=1468630085][/doublepost]
I really hope this all comes to a quick, and mostly positive conclusion.
Scary times we're in, man. 2016 has been a fuck of a year for global politics.
you know man back in 2011 when there were coups in egypt and the syrian revolution just happened and lybia and yemen and iran and all that was much way serious

Lykaia

this- is my curse
Nebulae
you know man back in 2011 when there were coups in egypt and the syrian revolution just happened and lybia and yemen and iran and all that was much way serious
unfortunately in 2011 I was barely 12 years old. I didn't monitor the news very much.
e: though i mean yeah. it was more serious then. but this could easily spiral out of control so it's a bit nerve racking

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae

'b-but it's different when it happens in Euro—.. Eurasia..'

Status
Not open for further replies.