server inaccessible

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
I had encountered a server freeze earlier today that required me to DC from the server, since then I can see people playing on the server, but my steam cannot find the server or connect to it.

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I had encountered a server freeze earlier today that required me to DC from the server, since then I can see people playing on the server, but my steam cannot find the server or connect to it.
Its very likely yet another attack, hang tight imo.

D

Deleted member 5162

Yoo, same issue! When I tried to use this command 'connect 185.38.151.186' I joined the server but when I flagged on, black screen for 5 minutes and then timed out.

D

Deleted member 22

im having the same issue, i hope something as simple as a server restart can fix this and i really hope this doesnt get in the way of my event

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Like I've said it is very likely that the server is being hit right now. The same thing happened a few nights ago - its easier to knock people out of connecting than crash the server repeatedly these days.

Reactions: List

GothTrad

Spooky scary skeleton
Nebulae
Yup must of us can't access it, guess it's why there are so few people on it right now. Been like this for at least 5 hours. Restart might fix it!

Last edited: