give this guy his adm*n back
Nebulae
20230618173603_1.jpg

20230618181215_1.jpg

20230618180940_1.jpg

20230618181447_1.jpg

20230618182020_1.jpg

@contained postal dude @ShockyC

Three resistance men raid an OBC-controlled servitor station.

Thanks to @Eviction Notice for the assistance. Made in collaboration with @Lewis!

ShockyC

Neutrino
Nebulae
Tonight of Bottom Gear:

Deacon gets his legs shotgunned.
Han gets blasted four different times.
And we all get jumpscared by the Stalker Room.

It was a super fun event. S2RP with the right amount of pacing and detail can turn what usually are sluggish fights to just as exciting as S2K fights. I found it peeving yet absolutely hilarious that I came out of that with two gunshot wounds to the chest and only a training grenade to show for it, but prizes don't always matter and I had fun nontheless.

GMs did an excellent job with this event.

Reactions: List

contained postal dude

returned, for real this time
Nebulae
Fun albeit short event- actually kind of sad we cut it short to be honest. Should have just kept going with the passive but oh well, next time I'll definitely take the offer to continue it. It was enjoyable! Wasn't expecting it to be a den of .:O.B.C:. , which was an added surprise. Good work!

slick

give this guy his adm*n back
Nebulae
Fun albeit short event- actually kind of sad we cut it short to be honest. Should have just kept going with the passive but oh well, next time I'll definitely take the offer to continue it. It was enjoyable! Wasn't expecting it to be a den of .:O.B.C:. , which was an added surprise. Good work!
yeah, sorry about that, just had to ask because some people wanted to go back to fight

Lewis!

フローラルの専門店
Nebulae
I'm kinda glad you guys didn't as it was already midnight and I have to get up at 7:30 👽