Shibe movie recommendation thread

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
Movies I like and you'll probably like as well.
Before reading, please know I like action/crime movies, I do like drama but not if it's too stretched
The "spoilers" dont contain any spoilers, it's just to make the thread organized.

MV5BMjAyODI1NDMxOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDg0Njg0NTM@._V1_.jpg

Good movie about John Gotti and his rise to power in the Gambino Crime family. Nice piece of action and a good movie all together, John Travola plays in this, and he does it incredibly good.
If you like crime movies, definitely watch this.
9/10

DeathWish-1.jpg

Movie about a doctor in chicago trying to defend his family. Bruce Willis plays a good role here.
8/10

The_Founder_poster.png

Good movie about how Mcdonalds was found, no action although a very interesting movie how Mcdonalds was formed

8/10

Reactions: List

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
apocalypse now
the place beyond the pines
the life aquatic with steve zissou
the darjeeling limited
the royal tenenbaums
the grand budapest hotel
american grafitti
lars and the real girl
blade runner
the driver (basis of the 2011 drive)
risky business
the french connection
bullitt
heat

some kino i've watched mostly recently

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
bro you need to get out there

this isnt good kino expand ur borders man

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
bro you need to get out there

this isnt good kino expand ur borders man
does nicolas winding refn actually do good work or is it pretentious shit that people shill

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
does nicolas winding refn actually do good work or is it pretentious shit that people shill
Bronson, kino. Valhalla Rising, kino. Pusher, Kino. Kinamand, kino. Drive, normie-tier kino but still okay.

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
Ready-Player-One-2018-movie-poster.jpg

If you watch the trailer you'll probably fear it's cringy and shit, but once you buy the movie it's pretty cool how a small universe is made all in the film itself. Back when I watched it in the cinema I didn't notice any cringe-tier shit (except for the first few seconds minecraft shit, which you'll never see for 3 seconds in the whole movie).
I can recommend this movie to anyone, some nitpicking would probably be the plot jumping.
9,5/10