thats what i been sipping

harvesting season

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
i haven't played halo but that cutscene hurt to watch
noble 6 and rookie best halo characters fuck master chef
I hold the perhaps controversial opinion that Reach is the best of all of the halo games in terms of story-telling

There's just a sense of hopelessness that gradually builds throughout the game not really found in 1-3. ODST is actually the only other game that captures a similar feel.

It's a shame what they did to Rookie in the other halo media though, lol

Reactions: List

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
Reach and ODST were the best games
Kurt-051 and Rookie best characters
[doublepost=1546272252][/doublepost]
I hold the perhaps controversial opinion that Reach is the best of all of the halo games in terms of story-telling

There's just a sense of hopelessness that gradually builds throughout the game not really found in 1-3. ODST is actually the only other game that captures a similar feel.

It's a shame what they did to Rookie in the other halo media though, lol
what did they do to rookie? I probably have no idea if this is 343 we’re talking about

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
what did they do to rookie? I probably have no idea if this is 343 we’re talking about
halopedia said:
Draco III rebellion and death
"It only takes one mistake, kid. You went a long time before you made it."
— Kojo "Romeo" Agu paying his respects at the Rookie's funeral[20]
On January 3, 2554,[3] Alpha-Nine was deployed to Draco III's capital city of New Albany as part of the UNSC's response to an uprising instigated by the United Rebel Front. While the ODSTs were storming Draco III's capitol building, they were caught in an ambush in the legislature chambers. Buck ordered the Rookie to flank the rebels while the rest of the team provided cover. However, he was captured and beaten by the rebels, whose leader, Captain Ingridson, subsequently held him hostage on a shielded presidential balcony.[21] At the conclusion of a prolonged standoff, Michael Crespo charged the balcony and attempted to force Ingridson to stand down. This prompted the rebel captain to execute the Rookie with a pistol shot to the head.[4]

The UNSC won the ensuing firefight, with the remaining Insurrectionists killed or captured; Captain Ingridson was shot by Taylor Miles instantly after she killed the Rookie.[4] The Rookie was buried at sea in one of Draco III's oceans. Taylor Miles was shaken by his death and decided to retire, while Crespo continued to harbor a deep-seated guilt over his failure to save him.[22] His death would serve as one point of motivation for the remnants of Alpha-Nine to become Spartan-IVs. While talking to Buck, Jun-A266 mentioned that had he lived, the Rookie would have been offered the opportunity to become a Spartan alongside the rest of his team.

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
god damn URF still trying to stage a fucking rebellion after all that covenant shit

god damned rebel scum I swear