Nebulae
is this what it's like to deal with a hivemind AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

POST HL2 RELATED MEMES (or drama) HERE AND STOP THE OTHER SHIT

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
im not even phased at this point

i'm like a vietnam veteran that watches a car crash, just another day on planet earth for me
I've seen plenty of lesbians, homicidal characters, traitors, all that generally stupid out-of-nowhere stuff people do one day on a whim because "lol why not" with no thought for the character.

But never in my four years of LP/Neb have I seen someone go "yeah my character will go beat and fuck his biological daughter."

Like jesus christ I feel bad for making memes about the rampant lesbianism now. That shit is tame.

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
please

stop posting

gee dallahan not very friendly to the new players very elitist aren't you
[doublepost=1518563063][/doublepost]
I've seen plenty of lesbians, homicidal characters, traitors, all that generally stupid out-of-nowhere stuff people do one day on a whim because "lol why not" with no thought for the character.

But never in my four years of LP/Neb have I seen someone go "yeah my character will go beat and fuck his biological daughter."

Like jesus christ I feel bad for making memes about the rampant lesbianism now. That shit is tame.

not biological just some weird DDLG rp they got and he said "yeah ur adopted"

FriendlyMan

eating seeds as a pastime activity
B A N N E D
Nebulae

it only gets worse my friend, it only gets worse

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
not biological just some weird DDLG rp they got and he said "yeah ur adopted"
THAT DOESN'T MAKE IT ANY BETTER THOUGH BECAUSE IF YOU LOVE SOMEONE LIKE FAMILY YOU'RE USUALLY PAST THE "I'M GOIN' BALLS DEEP" STAGE

I feel like I've seen the abyss