shitpost thread - fuck blackquill

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
planning on doing long distance runs during summer, can you tell me how heavy the gear is on average? running is something but hauling a backpack, pouches and something heavy in your hands with mili boots and tight pants is something else and will probably kick my ass
basic gear is around 12 kg, add 1 or 2 depending on loaded mags and full water bottle

backpack is like 10 kg too

rifle is 3,5 with a loaded mag and sight

total should be somewhere around 25kg of consistent weight not counting the rifle

obv thats not accounting the constraint of kneepads, the heavy uniform, boots, all the clothes you are wearing under (long johns, thermo stuff and gloves) along with countless other items we have to carry in the uniform itself

don't do long distance runs, do interval running

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 243

basic gear is around 12 kg, add 1 or 2 depending on loaded mags and full water bottle

total should be somewhere around 25kg of consistent weight not counting the rifle

obv thats not accounting the constraint of kneepads, the heavy uniform, boots, all the clothes you are wearing under (long johns, thermo stuff and gloves) along with countless other items we have to carry in the uniform itself

thanks based mili fren i'll keep it in mind. i do interval rowing at the gym with 20 second sprints and 20 second rests for generally 5 - 10 minutes before i do a full upper body

nowadays though i just throw interval runs into my regular cardio when i feel energized enough, but i'm really focused on losing weight these days ngl

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
thanks based mili fren i'll keep it in mind. i do interval rowing at the gym with 20 second sprints and 20 second rests for generally 5 - 10 minutes before i do a full upper body

nowadays though i just throw interval runs into my regular cardio when i feel energized enough, but i'm really focused on losing weight these days ngl
i usually row 5km and bike 3km when in gym

rest is just various sets of bicep/back exercises as everything else is encompassed in our daily work

D

Deleted member 243

i usually row 5km and bike 3km when in gym

rest is just various sets of bicep/back exercises as everything else is encompassed in our daily work
do you train your wrists when you do your arms? do you do double tensions?

why do you bike? powerwalk/staircase/treadmill > bike when it comes to caloric losses

Nya

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
planning on doing long distance runs during summer, can you tell me how heavy the gear is on average? running is something but hauling a backpack, pouches and something heavy in your hands with mili boots and tight pants is something else and will probably kick my ass

Marching with 12 kg in a backpack is a great way to start.

We do it for the AMO, but normally that includes an ops vest with helmet and training rifle.

@Evil

Carry a full spool of wd1tt and a wire cutter with it, fun for the whole family

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Marching with 12 kg in a backpack is a great way to start.

We do it for the AMO, but normally that includes an ops vest with helmet and training rifle.

@Evil

Carry a full spool of wd1tt and a wire cutter with it, fun for the whole family
I carry the stretcher and medical bag too every now and then

Nya

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I carry the stretcher and medical bag too every now and then

mercedes-benz-290gd-10-kn-lijnvoertuig.jpg

Luckly, the trusty MB carries all the heavy equipment for me.

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae

The sound of children riding bikes

Water sprinklers turning on

Smell of freshly cut grass

Sun creeping up early in the morning

*crack* *sip* *sip* *sip*

Yep, it's that time of the year again

who else here /gogetterglasshalffull/

m1vtxeh2ivr11.png