shitpost thread - fuck blackquill

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
ye like 1 or 2 were baiting, none of us condoned it or said ''ye lmao bait them xd''
You mean upwards of 10-15 at one point?
You mean the 5-6 who repeatedly engaged in S2K at long range against cops who were trying to RP?
You mean the massive crowd who stood outside the main gates throwing shit at the cops to get a response?

It literally was all day and sure as hell wasn't just one or two people lol

But yeah man I'm sure people would have owned up and turned themselves in instead of getting raided. As for why S2RP was turned off... because they made clear before the event it would be in certain situations?

>Group rebels make their own camp
>Refuse calls to s2k cps because they value their lives
>cops decide to sweep the 'secondary' camp with a bigger number than the main camp
>rebels wanted it
I'm not defending the secondary camp sweep entirely but they also had no clue whether or not the mass of baiters was in the main one or secondary one and it wasn't like they swept 5-6 times across the day.

I'm disputing Jello's point that it was a random sweep cops just happened to do while ignoring all the units who just wanted to RP while they repeatedly got picked at and shot at by rebels.

Reactions: List

FriendlyMan

eating seeds as a pastime activity
B A N N E D
Nebulae
>Group rebels make their own camp
>Refuse calls to s2k cps because they value their lives
>cops decide to sweep the 'secondary' camp with a bigger number than the main camp
>rebels wanted it
Problem is Afric that the baiters were in that area too, it's not like they can metagame who wasn't / was baiting and will pick their targets off of that, they'll obviously fight back if they just try to leave some alive so they have to kill all the armed ones, it's shitty but when the problem is getting to that stage then you kind of need to do something drastic like wiping out the camp which was causing the majority of the problems

You gotta throw out a few babies to empty the bathtub or something like that

also gotta sympathise with how you were killed, seems bullshit to me, you probably would've held decent if it wasn't for the hunter tbh

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
No, they swept us with a hunter and 20 guys and killed the entire camp

epic
So when rebels all bunch up in a camp on d47 and kill a bunch of cops/nearly kill ota it's a resistance victory worthy of being apart of the lore

But when cops do the same thing back it's such a crime and should be voided, slandered and complained about

Liamos

Proton
Nebulae
vjfPTLs.png

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
So when rebels all bunch up in a camp on d47 and kill a bunch of cops/nearly kill ota it's a resistance victory worthy of being apart of the lore

But when cops do the same thing back it's such a crime and should be voided, slandered and complained about
Wasn't the chokepoint in the sewers edited and then removed due to this

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae

I agree with what you're getting at with the two-face that a lot of rebels show OOCly towards the Union faction, but an important factor to note is that cops are the ones committing the assaults/sweeps.

e: "i agree with you but you missed this part out which is factual" x1 rated box

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
No, they swept us with a hunter and 20 guys and killed the entire camp

epic
What else would you do when you know a lot of those guys are probably packing shotguns and AK's and whatever else? Send in 5-6 units to add more to the pile? How is this any different from when people would bait sweeps and every rebel would jump in defense of them? Sure this sweep also hit the innocent Rpers and that sucks. But it also sucks when the cops who're actually trying to RP get shot at and dinked and baited all day.

They swept once so people know that running up to the camp and being retards and abusing loopholes is gonna fuck over everyone the same way shotcopping does after a solid day of it.

I get why you're mad dude but it gets frustrating for both sides I think.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
I agree with what you're getting at with the two-face that a lot of rebels show OOCly towards the Union faction, but an important factor to note is that cops are the ones committing the assaults/sweeps.
Not without a reason though

If the resistance didn't give cops reasons to retaliate they wouldn't go out of their way to sweep.

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
Not without a reason though

If the resistance didn't give cops reasons to retaliate they wouldn't go out of their way to sweep.

Yeah I agree with that, just adding on why some rebel mains may see the difference.

Gabe

Molecule
Nebulae
I mean, cops started to shoot first, we shot back, defending the camp. Cookiro tapped a CP. Other CPs back up, a few minutes later 20 Cps/Conscripts and a hunter roll in and kill everyone in the camp.

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
hey guys i went for a sit down chinese for my birthday, it was very nice, i had prawn toast which tastes good and i got a lot of money and booze too

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
I mean, cops started to shoot first, we shot back, defending the camp. Cookiro tapped a CP. Other CPs back up, a few minutes later 20 Cps/Conscripts and a hunter roll in and kill everyone in the camp.
Ironically cops have been the most restrained they've ever been, they even rped with the rebels a bit yesterday before people started shooting

Slimaaconroy

Electron
Premium Member
Nebulae
hey guys i went for a sit down chinese for my birthday, it was very nice, i had prawn toast which tastes good and i got a lot of money and booze too
i once had a sit down chinese for christmas lunch, that sounds nice.

did you get anything else nice?

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
Ironically cops have been the most restrained they've ever been, they even rped with the rebels a bit yesterday before people started shooting

ngl i'm impressed with how cops are acting this event
usually, in events it's typically cops are the ones to start the s2k, and the image of them is painted as they want to ruin RP

this event it's been literally the opposite. All of the images/videos I've seen so far (bar bunny-hopping hunter) has proven that wrong, with cops even talking to rebels and rebels minge-running away or just opening fire.

so ye, good job Headcops and CP's.