you're from queensland, it was probably an improvement
probably

aha im not quite at that stage..
c3d6d492a30f6225336c1662e8ec838e.png

Reactions: List

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Not exactly a meme but I did go around to record a little situation that happened at the Clinic.

Just gonna say, I was looking over the entire thing - first of all you shoot the revolver in the residential block which CP's outside didn't even hear, then a random guy walks in, sees the unconcious body and the revolver, walks outside and does nothing about it. I was just pissing myself on how long CNS could go on for without anyone batting an eye.

Nebulae
Just gonna say, I was looking over the entire thing - first of all you shoot the revolver in the residential block which CP's outside didn't even hear, then a random guy walks in, sees the unconcious body and the revolver, walks outside and does nothing about it. I was just pissing myself on how long CNS could go on for without anyone batting an eye.
i mean by the time he was in the residential block all of the TAG units were sweeping unless im wrong idk

D

Deleted member 2137

that was a cool mini-event sort of thing
caused a sweep, which sadly ended in "Karp" getting PKed (@Rat the Dentist)
I got sorta bored of being a rebel and my characters wasn't that unique so I did mingy shit from time to time... So he is dead now.

My next char is going to be an anti-sin Muslim or something.

Last edited by a moderator:

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
it was a nice scenario though?

cns - he/him/his

The Winner
Nebulae
i am lucky