shitpost thread - fuck blackquill

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
I woke up today like any morning, went downstairs - only to find that the BBC has taken my TV because I forgot to redeem my TV license. Shit. But it was fine, I use my tablet and computer for that anyways. I had my crumpets in the toaster and while my kettle was boiling water it suddenly cuts off. Apparently I don't have an electric bill paying license ... which they only introduced yesterday without me knowing. Half cooked crumpets and some lukewarm tea, and to make things worse, the other day I lost my Deadly Weapon license and lost the knifes in my house - thus I resorted to using rub on butter packets now, and they took my milk as well because it's now apparently "Racist".

Almost got arrested again today due to my lack of priority sitting license in the bus, but it was a close shave because the Bus driver knew me.

Reactions: List

SGT Angel

Nucleus
Nebulae
tv license

A Classic

uzi3J9s.png

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
I woke up today like any morning, went downstairs - only to find that the BBC has taken my TV because I forgot to redeem my TV license. Shit. But it was fine, I use my tablet and computer for that anyways. I had my crumpets in the toaster and while my kettle was boiling water it suddenly cuts off. Apparently I don't have an electric bill paying license ... which they only introduced yesterday without me knowing. Half cooked crumpets and some lukewarm tea, and to make things worse, the other day I lost my Deadly Weapon license and lost the knifes in my house - thus I resorted to using rub on butter packets now, and they took my milk as well because it's now apparently "Racist".

Almost got arrested again today due to my lack of priority sitting license in the bus, but it was a close shave because the Bus driver knew me.

don't forget your road license m8
a license to drive on roads full of potholes and half arsed

and your face sitting license

Vaz

Still a sleep deprived gay, just older
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
*When you become a high tier(ish) Rebel within the Resistance, and you see your old friend, who his now a High Commanding unit in the Civil Protection*

@Chezburger

Reactions: List

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
*When you become a high tier(ish) Rebel within the Resistance, and you see your old friend, who his now a High Commanding unit in the Civil Protection*

@Chezburger

sorry, i mean no offence mate, but this may be the worst meme I've seen, ever, of all time