shitpost thread - fuck blackquill

welcome to the Retirement

Narrative/Lore Manager
Nebulae
And it doesn't effect you at all, and you can choose to ignore it. (This is not a confession to the idea that I raped 'Celt', simply a response, as I have raped on a roleplay server beforehand)
man this wouldn't be a meme if that was an f2b thing one of your chars did as part of their crooked personality but when every single char of yours has tried raping someone multiple times i'm fairly sure if you were to reply to the post a pic of yourself thread it would've looked like this:

bill-cosby-4.jpg

ofc to each their own but you are repeatedly enforcing your ooc fetishes ic which is not only bad roleplay but is also highly uncomfortable for the surrounding players at least keep it in private.

Last edited:

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
And it doesn't effect you at all, and you can choose to ignore it. (This is not a confession to the idea that I raped 'Celt', simply a response, as I have raped on a roleplay server beforehand)
pray1.jpg

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
why would you rapeRP on a roleplay server

even having those thoughts should mean you should be locked up because its fucking disgusting you would even process the idea to roleplay such a thing

Charlie

Atom
Nebulae
why would you even like a roleplay server

even having those thoughts should mean you should be locked up because its fucking disgusting you would even process the idea to join such a thing

comradic

Molecule
Nebulae
But she my adopted daughter IC :thinking:
[doublepost=1517138088][/doublepost]

No need to step up from rape rp to incest rp already fuckin hell

Came here to laugh and now you got me thinkin and shit

763.png

Jer

Electron
Nebulae
Hello I Daily Log Into Garry's Mod And Pretend To Be A Cute Girl. Sometimes I Am Not A Girl Though. Sometimes I Am A Strong Russian Man. And On Him, I Find Myself Having Funny Penis Feelings And Satisfying Weird Urges By Virtually Committing Rape (:

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
imagine being such an incel irl that you actually have to come onto a roleplay server to force someone icly (who oocly consented to this so theyre just as bad) to have sex with you

please can we ban erp on the server

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
imagine being such an incel irl that you actually have to come onto a roleplay server to force someone icly (who oocly consented to this so theyre just as bad) to have sex with you

please can we ban erp on the server

no we need that character development and reason for people to be loyalists

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 2994

man this wouldn't be a meme if that was an f2b thing one of your chars did as part of their crooked personality but when every single char of yours has tried raping someone multiple times i'm fairly sure if you were to reply to the post a pic of yourself thread it would've looked like this:

bill-cosby-4.jpg

ofc to each their own but you are repeatedly enforcing your ooc fetishes ic which is not only bad roleplay but is also highly uncomfortable for the surrounding players at least keep it in private.
seems more like a personal attack than a meme, bro
it is F2B, and has only been on one character, don't confuse allegations with actual happenings.