shitpost thread - fuck blackquill

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
5b0e8b355200d295c338f60c29a89a68.jpg
When you see an RL take out an APC and you manage to press e on it a millisecond before him

5b961b16866b65216ed1c6d2a61a266b.png

Hudson

Electron
Nebulae
I've been slow to edit the LemonPunch montage vid because I've been busy clearing stuff out. One of the things I came across was a copy of Critical Path from 1994. The cutscenes might look real to the untrained eye, but they're actually computer-generated.

Reactions: List

Hudson

Electron
Nebulae
Awhile back I told the story of the Jackson family from Gmod biZ HL2RP, and today I unearthed the screenshots I took of them.

I remember years ago there was a group of players acting as a family of black citizens. We processed them as they came in and searched their suitcases. "Momma" was determined to get her family some chicken soup. We let them on their way but we knew something was up. They were abrasive, so I ended up getting a couple of units to assist my officer character in softening them up.

They had moved further away from the Plaza so we had to hunt them down, but we easily caught sight of Momma with her soup pan with the others crowded around her. We threw flashbangs and then rushed them with stunsticks up. As far as I recall, they weren't happy with us and readily took the fight. A couple of them were knocked out and the rest scattered. We easily won the fight and asserted ourselves as holding power throughout the map. We didn't have to kill anyone, or even make arrests.

QttuKTM.jpg

Go5uVJH.jpg

XI1fvRL.jpg

rPTNQaD.jpg

xejYPcE.jpg

XPcgaU2.png

Reactions: List