shitpost thread - fuck blackquill

sots

community bear
Nebulae
Disney buys the rights to star wars, makes all the interesting stories non-canon, completely fucks the new trilogy AND the Han Solo film
loONxeM.jpg

Reactions: List

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
no like literally disney needs to stop making these spin-off films and just focus on the main trilogies

rouge one i had to stop watching because i just lost track of what the fuck was going on after 30 minutes and this one was just kinda sloppily put together

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
no like literally disney needs to stop making these spin-off films and just focus on the main trilogies

rouge one i had to stop watching because i just lost track of what the fuck was going on after 30 minutes and this one was just kinda sloppily put together
worst part is that rogue one is the best star wars they have released

>tfw disney are slowly but surely destroying a movie franchise you grew up on
6cabac2aa6.jpg

Roosebud

Molecule
Nebulae
I liked rogue one a lot, haven't seen the new han solo one yet though. Is it like really PC or just bad writing?

D

Deleted member 5658

I liked rogue one a lot, haven't seen the new han solo one yet though. Is it like really PC or just bad writing?

Bit of both - more so some bad writing but it's still a fresh take on Star Wars so I'm all for it.

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
really the only reason to see it is because of glover and woody harrelson, being that glover makes good music and harrelson was in the best crime tv show ever put to tv (true detective).

rogue one is the best star wars movie and i've been saying this since it came out

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
Donald Glover was a really good Lando, the film was nothing spectacular but it was entertainment. I enjoyed it for what it was.