shitpost thread - fuck blackquill

Nicrobe

Lord of Ineptitude
Nebulae
images

GPU PRICES ARE RISING AGAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Don't gotta worry about gpu prices when you have a laptop with an integrated graphics "schema" *taps head* :D

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
my mates take a food class and their theory lessons are making a sustainable farm in minecraft hahahah

one of them griefed the other and tnt'd his entire thing ten minutes before it was due haha

sots

community bear
Nebulae
my mates take a food class and their theory lessons are making a sustainable farm in minecraft hahahah

one of them griefed the other and tnt'd his entire thing ten minutes before it was due haha
My mate who does game development had to make a video on how to plug a ps3 into a TV, and another project was to make a mine craft server

Fuck the system I’m becoming a hermit in the woods

Reactions: List

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
fellas i got leaver's day today which means tons of photos but i cut myself shaving just now send help

also i'm wearing a Hawaiian shirt

Johnny B. Goode

Objectively Best MGS poster
Nebulae
say you got cut while fighting a grizzly or something
jimbo there's no grizzlies in england

i'll say i got in a fight with an aussie and barely got out alive because he wanted revenge for his ancestors getting sent there in the first place

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
jimbo there's no grizzlies in england

i'll say i got in a fight with an aussie and barely got out alive because he wanted revenge for his ancestors getting sent there in the first place
what's the english equivalent of a grizzly

idk say you fought a methhead or something then

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
you cut your bare feet while cutting wood you hobbit
powley is a lightweight and when he gets kicked out of clubs he tries to fight the bouncers but since he's so short all they have to do is just hold his head from a distance and his arms are too short to swing at them

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
powley is a lightweight and when he gets kicked out of clubs he tries to fight the bouncers but since he's so short all they have to do is just hold his head from a distance and his arms are too short to swing at them

right you've gone too far

Reactions: List