nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
bbece16c1bd6dcd92b2bf6d562c0a9ea.png

Reactions: List

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
>Reading about some plucky underdog civilization getting bullied by a far stronger power for no good reason
>Their whole society fights tooth and nail because they know this is a genocide and give the bullies a bloody nose
>Still end up getting destroyed because sword beats heart every time

If I ever get my hands on a time machine you can be certain that history is going to be fucked with. No more Hannibal razing Rome to the ground in this timeline.

Reactions: List

Aether

Molecule
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
>Reading about some plucky underdog civilization getting bullied by a far stronger power for no good reason
>Their whole society fights tooth and nail because they know this is a genocide and give the bullies a bloody nose
>Still end up getting destroyed because sword beats heart every time

If I ever get my hands on a time machine you can be certain that history is going to be fucked with. No more Hannibal razing Rome to the ground in this timeline.
No but legit, could you imagine how cool it'd be to walk through non-destroyed versions of ancient cities? Walking through Egypt with all the ancient relics completely intact such as the sphinx, as well as Rome? Going to a fully intact colosseum would be really cool tbh.