Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
milremgang2.png

@Jaf

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
64d56de23a.png

Jannies iffy, uh, anon got the stiffy, uh Got piccies, uh, thread it holds 250, uh

BAAASSSEEEEEEEED GAAAANGG

Pop these Jannies like a wheelie :heyzeus:, They all silly :heyzeus: In the hood with my Anon :heyzeus:, and that Hiro :heyzeus:

They run up and they banning :heyzeus:, we just dabbing :heyzeus: No GF, they all losers :heyzeus:, fuck that boomer :heyzeus: In the thread, memes in my post, Waifu on the phone

She wanna fuck but keep her clothes on, I only want the jaw Man that's really all I use her for, I kick her out the door I don't want her, you can keep the whore, she fiendin' for some more On /sp/ my :heyzeus: Milly Rock, my :heyzeus: shitpost bop

Blow a case a jannie throwing shots, I run 'em off they block Quarter milli in the stash box, I grinded for my spot Jannies talking 'bout that cash but my bag worth a lot I don't fuck with no good posts, only shitposts

Put my dick in jannies asshole, I pass him to my bro Mods they all sad hoes, they all bad hoes I'ma fuck them I dash home, to the cash hoe I'm on some cuck a janny shit, take a jannies bitch

Do the dash in the whip, count the cash in the whip I pull up with a stick, I let that shit hit

Shut up, cus I fucked that jannies bitch

Jannies iffy, uh, Anon got the stiffy, uh Got piccies, thread it holds 250, uh Move milli', all my anons on fifty, uh Talk down, pew pew pew, you silly, uh Hit a stain, fifty bands, all hunnids

Spinning through ya block like a pop shove-it Banning me Change IP, jannies suck it

I ain't wanna take his life but :heyzeus:, fuck it I'm on some rob a Jannie shit, take a Jannies bitch Do the dash in the whip, count the cash in the whip I pull up with a stick, I let that shit hit Shout out, but I fucked that Jannies bitch

I'm on some rob a Jannies shit, take a Jannies bitch Do the dash in the whip, count the cash in the whip I pull up with a stick, I let that shit hit

Shut up, cus I fucked that Jannies bitch

BAAASSSEEEEEEEED GAAAANGG

268de2a577.jpg