1f5cd756aef915a1f8b872d3fdc5acfc.png

That's enough Internet today

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
D

Deleted member 6062

lASQpVZ

people actually buy shit because a big company/corporation puts a rainbow on it even though they've been against it for most of the time
[doublepost=1559478799][/doublepost]why the fuck did imgur change its layout again

purple is my favourite colour of the rainbow

Dr Heckyll

Molecule
Nebulae
I have a feeling le-clown-world google search doesn't apply outside of English language searches. I mean, many of those pictures come from articles about ePiC wACKy Africans in pre-20th century europe or some sort of epic woke website doing some typical postmodernist structuralist piece wah wah wah

Call me a beta cuck cultural marxist, but I feel it's to do with Google's english language search algorithm rather than some sort of conspiracy

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
I have a feeling le-clown-world google search doesn't apply outside of English language searches. I mean, many of those pictures come from articles about ePiC wACKy Africans in pre-20th century europe or some sort of epic woke website doing some typical postmodernist structuralist piece wah wah wah

Call me a beta cuck cultural marxist, but I feel it's to do with Google's english language search algorithm rather than some sort of conspiracy
same, if you search 'couple' instead of 'white couple', you'll find plenty of white heterosexual couples. the problem is specifying the 'white' bit. for some reason that messes with the algorithm, probably because a normal picture of a couple on a website wouldn't have 'white' as a keyword on that same website, but a picture of a mixed couple would have 'white' and 'black' keywords on the website hosting that picture