Shooting to kill - how many men can do this?

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
i've always wanted to find out the answer but never had the patience to watch the whole video, can i get a tl;dr on the answer?

RaphaelDeFusco

Electron
Nebulae
Really bluntly said, humans and animals rarely fight to the death. They fight to the opposition surrenders or is no longer a threat.
That means that soldiers don't actually shoot to kill enemies but shoots in their direction to scare them off.
Soldiers today get trained with paintball guns that looks like real firearms to simulate the pain of getting shot and to simulate the chaos in the battlefield once bullets are flying around. They use targets shaped more like humans and train them to shoot faster than they can think.

This prevents soldiers from hesitating from pulling the trigger, they just aim on their trained targets (Like the torso) and instantly do the job.

One of the issues with this training is that once soldiers leave the battlefield, they become a mess.

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
It makes me wonder whether or not it was the Nazi's propaganda that allowed their troops to be such effective troops when fighting the enemy, or if they were simply way better trained then the enemies. It was likely a combination of both, and I don't really know how you can effectively measure it, but I'm sure that played a part.

Thanks for the share, I do enjoy a good psychological 'lecture' so to speak, even if this person doesn't seem like he's educated in this field.

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
army of two is a really good game i think

provided me with a good few hours of enjoyment

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i've always wanted to find out the answer but never had the patience to watch the whole video, can i get a tl;dr on the answer?

tl;dr: 1% of the human population can do it naturally

everyone else has to be conditioned to do it