Should I get overwatch

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
why do faggots keep comparing tf2 and overwatch to eachother like they have similarities but play differently

but yeah overwatch is a good game so get it if you want to
Sure. They're different games, and how was I comparing them? I was simply putting out my recommendation.
Na'. Blizzard showed their true money grubbing intent with the new microtransaction stuff.
Don't you argue back that they're purely cosmetic
While I'll admit that I enjoyed Overwatch and it's a fun game, If I were you, I'd go for an equally good class based shooter, Team Fortress 2. The new competitive mode is fantastic and the amount of community gamemodes is jaw dropping. Oh and did I mention, IT'S FREE!

nah competitive is in a sorry state right now for both overwatch and tf2
most of the gamemodes suck and are executed better in garry's mod
rocket jumping isnt as much of a gamemode as it is a means of practice
trade isnt a gamemode
the only fun gamemode is versus saxton hale and surf

also, you're being hypocritical with blizzard showing their money grubbing intent with the new microtransaction stuff even though tf2 has microtransactions

microtransactions aren't even bad. they're only bad if they give a player an advantage in-game.

Redhunter

On and Off UP Lead
B A N N E D
Nebulae
why do faggots keep comparing tf2 and overwatch to eachother like they have similarities but they play differently.

I didn't compare the games at any point, I was simply putting out my recommendation

also, you're being hypocritical with blizzard showing their money grubbing intent with the new microtransaction stuff even though tf2 has microtransactions

microtransactions aren't even bad. they're only bad if they give a player an advantage in-game.

Maybe so, TF2 has microtransactions of course, yet at least I don't have to pay for a full priced game like Overwatch. (Currently it is £35) and I don't know how you can defend that really.

Microtransactions are dreadful in all honesty, yes I have fallen into the trap ON BOTH OVERWATCH AND TF2! I hate doing it but the temptation is real and lures you in, resulting in an empty wallet.

Reactions: List

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
I didn't compare the games at any point, I was simply putting out my recommendation

Maybe so, TF2 has microtransactions of course, yet at least I don't have to pay for a full priced game like Overwatch. (Currently it is £35) and I don't know how you can defend that really.

Microtransactions are dreadful in all honesty, yes I have fallen into the trap ON BOTH OVERWATCH AND TF2! I hate doing it but the temptation is real and lures you in, resulting in an empty wallet.
it's your fault for falling for microtransactions when you don't actually want to.

also, what's wrong with overwatch being a priced game? Have you forgotten that most games cost £40?

Redhunter

On and Off UP Lead
B A N N E D
Nebulae
it's your fault for falling for microtransactions when you don't actually want to.
Did I say it was anyone else's?

also, what's wrong with overwatch being a priced game? Have you forgotten that most games cost £40?
Of course, I'm fine with Overwatch's price. It is a good game and has enough hours in it to get your money's worth.

I was referring to the fact than on top of the charge for the game, I am then greeted by loot boxes offering me fancy rewards for my money. I already paid for the game, why should I pay for extra cosmetics on top of that.

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
I was referring to the fact than on top of the charge for the game, I am then greeted by loot boxes offering me fancy rewards for my money. I already paid for the game, why should I pay for extra cosmetics on top of that.
you don't have to pay, you can still obtain them in-game. you can invest time or you can invest money into the game for the cosmetics.

Dunjam

ae
B A N N E D
Nebulae
probably one of the worst games ive ever played honestly its so shit and boring you play it for about.. a week? then you get bored and wonder why u bought it

Reactions: List

Xyz

afk
Nebulae
I've played the game for a bit, and honestly it's a great deal of fun.
Being only like level nine I have a decent amount of cosmetics and voice lines, even then, those aren't the reasons I bought it.
It's fast paced, the art style of the game is amazing, and I know there's a decent amount of story (Although it is implied through animated shorts, character voice lines communicating with each other, and various hidden secrets along maps) so it's really cool to play around in the world.

There are constant free updates, they listen to the community immensely, and they show no signs of stopping the continuous support of it.

You can tell there was a lot of love put into the game and even through the animated shorts, honestly I love it.

Sometimes I get frustrated because my team doesn't listen or I just get destroyed multiple times and get really upset. But that still doesn't mean I won't pick it up later or that I regret my purchase.

You'll see a bunch of people comparing this game to TF2, but honestly, I really dislike the game. It seems like a dead-horse that's been beaten to hell, and they seem to love releasing new cosmetics rather than implement things that the community wants. I mean, at least they released competitive, but it's so terrible and there are already multiple community competitive servers so you're better off with those. Unless they listen to the community more I can't really see myself playing it, but to each their own.

If you have the spare money, and you're interested in it, then I'd go for it. :ok:

Dunjam

ae
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I've played the game for a bit, and honestly it's a great deal of fun.
Being only like level nine I have a decent amount of cosmetics and voice lines, even then, those aren't the reasons I bought it.
It's fast paced, the art style of the game is amazing, and I know there's a decent amount of story (Although it is implied through animated shorts, character voice lines communicating with each other, and various hidden secrets along maps) so it's really cool to play around in the world.

There are constant free updates, they listen to the community immensely, and they show no signs of stopping the continuous support of it.

You can tell there was a lot of love put into the game and even through the animated shorts, honestly I love it.

Sometimes I get frustrated because my team doesn't listen or I just get destroyed multiple times and get really upset. But that still doesn't mean I won't pick it up later or that I regret my purchase.

You'll see a bunch of people comparing this game to TF2, but honestly, I really dislike the game. It seems like a dead-horse that's been beaten to hell, and they seem to love releasing new cosmetics rather than implement things that the community wants. I mean, at least they released competitive, but it's so terrible and there are already multiple community competitive servers so you're better off with those. Unless they listen to the community more I can't really see myself playing it, but to each their own.

If you have the spare money, and you're interested in it, then I'd go for it. :ok:

no its shit after 5 games

Nebulae
You could be doing something elae with that money, like going to a club with your friends and meeting the girl of your dreams.
You could spend it on a animation software and make a animating career. So many possibilities.

Or you know, you could just spend it on a video game that get's you nowhere in life.

:heyzeus::ok:

gigi

Atom
Nebulae
You could be doing something elae with that money, like going to a club with your friends and meeting the girl of your dreams.
You could spend it on a animation software and make a animating career. So many possibilities.

Or you know, you could just spend it on a video game that get's you nowhere in life.

:heyzeus::ok:
then why arent you putting that same money you used to purchase your games to the use you preach?
why arent we all?