Should the dumb and dumb truck rating be removed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Votra

Retired
Nebulae
I get we are all a bunch of meme-loving savages who don't care about one another. Except our lord and savior @alex but I really don't think the dumb rating is required. You can disagree, call it late, or say it has bad spelling. But dumb, is, ironically, a dumb rating IMO.

thoughts?

(^ that's a joke, "thoughts?" because one time in my high school a guy sent a dick pic to a girl through snapchat or something and the caption was, "Thoughts?" its a local meme)

oh fuck I forgot a POLL GOD DAMNIT
we're voting trump anyways
but nah we don't need no poll for discussion

lpriml

Proton
Nebulae
Sometimes people say dumb things in threads we're not allowed to post in, and I need a way to express how stupid I think something is.

Reactions: List

Raah

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
its sole purpose really is just to flame though

nah its only to say if something is dumb like if someone posts something dumb they would rate it dumb if u think it is to flame u, you should just log out of the forums

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
might as well remove every rating if we remove dumb

removing dumb is like saying hi i am an innocent arabic country where are the isis people to oppress me and my free speech

Gungeoneer

Your neighbourly friendly guy.
Nebulae
nah its only to say if something is dumb like if someone posts something dumb they would rate it dumb if u think it is to flame u, you should just log out of the forums
joe just stop at this point you're trying too hard

Votra

Retired
Nebulae
so I should log out of the forums because someone flamed me
okay never-mind we should keep the dumb rating

Gungeoneer

Your neighbourly friendly guy.
Nebulae
for what im just making a valid explanation for someone who doesnt know what the dumb rating is
you just keep on trynna zing me because i meme'd you lmao

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Sometimes people say dumb things in threads we're not allowed to post in, and I need a way to express how stupid I think something is.

This is the only situation I can think of that's viable.

Unless someone posts something that's genuinely retarded, you shouldn't be using it.

You've gotta remember that people here have opinions.

If you think all religious people are dumb, you can't rate every one of @Transcended_Qwerty or @Expax's posts dumb on account that you think they're dumb.

Just because someone doesn't want Military Police and you do, doesn't mean they're dumb.

The only person I've ever rated dumb on this forum was @drpepper, because I've managed to respect everyone's opinions except his.

Just rate disagree. If you really can't see why anyone would have that opinion, literally just ask.

"I don't think we should have MP's."

Instead of spamming it with 12 dumbs, just ask.

"Why not?"

Raah

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
squeaker squad

ohhh when u said im a squeaker when everyone roasted u for looking like a 9 yr old lol wot that isnt meming i get called a squeaker everyday bro LOL when u think calling someone a squeaker is a meme smh gungeoneer

Status
Not open for further replies.