Atom
Nebulae
umFh05I.jpg
i sleep

Reactions: List

sots

community bear
Nebulae
i had a pet fly as a kid called henry i think my mum squashed it pretty early but i couldnt tell it from other flies so i had henry for a long time. i was also a fly pacifist for a long time

Husky

Nebulae
i had a pet fly as a kid called henry i think my mum squashed it pretty early but i couldnt tell it from other flies so i had henry for a long time. i was also a fly pacifist for a long time

D

Deleted member 1048

I bring sad news today my fellow pet lovers, my beloved cat who I've been sharing pictures of on this thread has passed away last Friday naturally on my lap. In his honor I'll share a few photos of his final days, after that I won't be able to post many pictures here anymore.

IHTI4x9.jpg

lYm6fdO.jpg

0ejRpEr.jpg

f4nzpII.jpg

D2p50dg.jpg

avlQBnm.jpg

9UseKIB.jpg

zkvHhJe.jpg

May he find peace with his best pal Igor in the big kitty tower in heaven.
NSdIY7q.jpg

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
God I miss having a pet.

We had a Rottie when I was young and she was such a sweetheart but I was too young to appreciate her before she got put down. We also had a cat until I was maybe 17-18, she was 21 and had to be put down too.

Khiel

Molecule
Nebulae
God I miss having a pet.

We had a Rottie when I was young and she was such a sweetheart but I was too young to appreciate her before she got put down. We also had a cat until I was maybe 17-18, she was 21 and had to be put down too.
Kem1STy.png

this makes me sad rabid