B A N N E D
Nebulae
PlNljnl.jpg

1 hit too many off of that catnip bruh

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
74445dcc45b7b6856ace228f65e152b7.png

Before I got Obi in April @Subeh told me it'd change my life significantly and that there isn't really anything like owning a dog and watching them learn and grow. You certainly won't think you can love something as much as you do your dog.

Well not having had a dog in my life since I was 4 when our Rottweiler had to be put down I was prepared for a lot - the biting, the accidents, the chaos. And now we're over that part of his life (mostly; he's a teenager and lets you know it lmao) I can say without hesitation that it is true. He's not always easy at times but seeing how happy he is to see everyone, seeing how smart he is and how much he's learned just from watching us has made every rough day worth it.

I wouldn't want to go back to those first two months or so but I'm really glad we made the jump to getting a dog. He's brought us all so much joy.

I'm just sad my nan couldn't meet him. They'd have loved eachother.

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae

Before I got Obi in April @Subeh told me it'd change my life significantly and that there isn't really anything like owning a dog and watching them learn and grow. You certainly won't think you can love something as much as you do your dog.

Well not having had a dog in my life since I was 4 when our Rottweiler had to be put down I was prepared for a lot - the biting, the accidents, the chaos. And now we're over that part of his life (mostly; he's a teenager and lets you know it lmao) I can say without hesitation that it is true. He's not always easy at times but seeing how happy he is to see everyone, seeing how smart he is and how much he's learned just from watching us has made every rough day worth it.

I wouldn't want to go back to those first two months or so but I'm really glad we made the jump to getting a dog. He's brought us all so much joy.

obie trice, real dawg no gimmicks

Reactions: List

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
obie trice, real dawg no gimmicks
He hurt his leg (again) on Friday night. Yelping when getting up, whimpering every so often as he moved, sheepish, etc.

By mid-Saturday the mfer was entirely fine and back to normal - that pic was from Saturday morning when he refused to move much at all. Vet thinks it was an old injury that hasn't fully healed so we're on a strict week-long rest policy before we can reintroduce short walks.

He's already bouncing off the walls 3 days in.

Send help.

Last edited:

chronos

Molecule
Nebulae

what a nice dog

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
54ad04cd41aa0a18bba200d0afe6f6cc.png

And on tonight's episode of "how the fuck is he comfy"

Man if I did that I'd wake up with crippling neck pain

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Obi's been done with his medicine for a few days now so we've been allowed to take him on a few 10 minute walks a day again. He's still not as exhausted as he would be if we could walk him for his usual length of time but he's not so 'cooped up'.

This pic is from when my dad took him out during a break in the horrible rain we're having here a few hours ago!

5cdfba4aaf44bf8d8756f7ac9f227425.png

Nebulae

BIRTHDAY FISH​

20210823_200702.jpg

20210823_200726.jpg

20210823_201332.jpg

20210823_201443.jpg

20210823_201455.jpg

i love him already

got him a piece of driftwood to soften up the water for him + food tailored to his breed specifically

he has to live alone, tears apart any fish you chuck him in with

will name him when something comes to me

hes beautiful i cant get over it

zeus died twenty minutes ago

it wasn't a shock - he caught some kind of disease/depression episode two weeks ago. his fins were clamped, he sat in the same spot all day and didnt move, and eventually he lost his appetite for food. it was horrible to watch and i regularly had dreams about seeing him improve and flare his fins around and swim with the graceful energy he had in the first few days of me getting him, only to actually wake up and find he hadn't improved at all

what i'm most frustrated about right now is how much effort i put into helping him through this - there are people who keep fish like this in tiny bowls and have them live on for two years. i got him a tank, a heater, watched him daily and played with him to make sure his mind stayed engaged, and when he started having trouble i obsessively researched his symptoms, i even doused the water in methylene blue by the end and i got a fish that didnt even last two months.

it sucks, i'd grown to love him very quickly. i dont know if i'll get another betta again but if i do, i'll definitely wait a bit out of respect for him

he died slumping on top of the mango root (the rocky thing on the left of the screenshots). it was his favorite place to hide and maneuver around in

rest in peace you beautiful little fucker

Last edited:

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

it wasn't a shock - he caught some kind of disease/depression episode two weeks ago. his fins were clamped, he sat in the same spot all day and didnt move, and eventually he lost his appetite for food. it was horrible to watch and i regularly had dreams about seeing him improve and flare his fins around and swim with the graceful energy he had in the first few days of me getting him, only to actually wake up and find he hadn't improved at all

what i'm most frustrated about right now is how much effort i put into helping him through this - there are people who keep fish like this in tiny bowls and have them live on for two years. i got him a tank, a heater, watched him daily and played with him to make sure his mind stayed engaged, and when he started having trouble i obsessively researched his symptoms, i even doused the water in methylene blue by the end and i got a fish that didnt even last two months.

it sucks, i'd grown to love him very quickly. i dont know if i'll get another betta again but if i do, i'll definitely wait a bit out of respect for him

he died slumping on top of the mango root (the rocky thing on the left of the screenshots). it was his favorite place to hide and maneuver around in

sorry man

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae

:(

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Obi went to the groomers today! He was fine as always. Came back super soft and looking like he was just going to start primary school!

She cut his fur a lot shorter than the past twice to help make it a lot more manageable for us.

0ac732edf984e95ea5b2cc727a9d9a6b.png

Nebulae

THAT'S RIGHT

WE'RE BACK AT IT AGAIN

3eb5f343b957c69adb9ee97ada8f2e5d.png

heater - check

cool ass cave with 3 entrances - check

plant - check

COOL ASS FISH - CHECK

efcff3d4c1df24f6e6b3d361d28546a4.png

44488918c5a9680e3c890a60c14b23a6.jpg

his name is antares, ive had him for 3 weeks now

he's an antagonistic fucker who flares and bites at my finger every time i go to feed him

eats like a chimp and WILL jump out of the water to catch his meal

heres a cool vid of him following my finger side by side with my old fish

the steady gangstalk:

vs

the full on sprint:

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae

THAT'S RIGHT

WE'RE BACK AT IT AGAIN

3eb5f343b957c69adb9ee97ada8f2e5d.png

heater - check

cool ass cave with 3 entrances - check

plant - check

COOL ASS FISH - CHECK

efcff3d4c1df24f6e6b3d361d28546a4.png

44488918c5a9680e3c890a60c14b23a6.jpg

his name is antares, ive had him for 3 weeks now

he's an antagonistic fucker who flares and bites at my finger every time i go to feed him

eats like a chimp and WILL jump out of the water to catch his meal

heres a cool vid of him following my finger side by side with my old fish

the steady gangstalk:

vs

the full on sprint:

unrelated but if your youtube pfp my screenshot from where men go to die lol