Simple question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nebulae
Hello, im currently banned and read the rules again today and didnt saw anything about multy account rules. So i was wondering if i can play on the server with a diffrent account while im banned. I didnt saw anything about it in the rules but before i get another punishment for doing it i better ask before i do anything stupid.

ButtonLip

I really was wilbur whateley the whole time
Nebulae
Hello, im currently banned and read the rules again today and didnt saw anything about multy account rules. So i was wondering if i can play on the server with a diffrent account while im banned. I didnt saw anything about it in the rules but before i get another punishment for doing it i better ask before i do anything stupid.

please don't thats a no no buddy

Reactions: List
Nebulae
Uhhhh yeah that’s gonna get your alt account and your current account permanently banned kiddo

D

Deleted member 4425

No you cannot play with an alt account that should be common sense

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Alts are a no no

don't do it, it'll just get your mains ban extended

Nebulae
Well other servers have that in their rules as a big no but since i saw it isnt talked about here i was curious.
[doublepost=1588985473][/doublepost]But thanks the threat can allready be closed.

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Well other servers have that in their rules as a big no but since i saw it isnt talked about here i was curious.
[doublepost=1588985473][/doublepost]But thanks the threat can allready be closed.
it is in the rules btw:
Spam, exploitation or cheats of any kind (ranging from 3rd party programs to animation abuse, binds, ban evading via alts and character description abuse)

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.